The movement towards larger format sensors is still in progress.
Early examples include RED Weapon 6K and 8K, Sony A7 or ARRI´s new ALEXA65. Larger sensors deliver the film-look and an interesting bokeh due to their very shallow depth of field. These new cameras require lenses that can cover the larger sensor sizes.
With the RAPTOR lens family IB/E OPTICS and Band Pro offer a new macro family consisting of 3 focal lengths 100 mm, 150 mm and 180 mm initially.
The RAPTOR lenses featuring coverage up to RED Weapon 8K, 1:1 magnification,
all starting at T-stop T2.9 as well as robust and durable cine mechanics.
‣ Maximum magnification 1:1
‣ No change in length (!) thanks to internal focusing
‣ Extended color correction (APO)
‣ Consistent starting T-stop T2.9
‣ Consistent distance from flange to iris- and focus ring
‣ Consistent front diameter 95mm
‣ M0.8 gear wheels for focus and iris
‣ UMS PL Mount (Nikon F, Canon EF, Sony NEX E)
‣ Robust and durable mechanical design
THE LENSES ARE AVAILABLE IN SUMMER 2016!
|Demo Film||Behind the Scenes|