IB/E Optics Raptor macro lens kit
The movement towards larger format sensors is still in progress. Early examples include RED Weapon 6K and 8K, Sony A7, ALEXA65 or the new Sony VENICE. Larger sensors deliver the film-look and an interesting bokeh due to their very shallow depth of field. These new cameras require lenses that can cover the larger sensor sizes.
With the RAPTOR lens family IB/E OPTICS and BandPro offer a new macro family consisting of 4 focal length 60mm, 100mm, 150mm and 180mm initially. The RAPTOR lenses featuring coverage up to RED Weapon 8K, 1:1 magnification, all starting at T-stop T2.9 as well as robust and durable cine mechanics.
- Maximum magnification 1:1
- No change in length (!) thanks to internal focusing
- extended color correction (APO)
- T-Stop 2.9 within all focal lengths
- Constistent distance from flange to iris- and focusring
- Front diameter of 95 mm
- M0.8 gear wheels for focus and iris
- UMS PL Mount (Nikon F, Canon EF, Sony NEX E, …)
- Robust and durable mechanical design