- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2260-V
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Teradek Bolt 6 LT 750ft Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Set
The Bolt 6 LT Set is a real-time wireless video transmission system that supports 4K video with Teradek’s patented Zero-Delay technology, now with less interference using the newly opened 6GHz wireless frequency. Bolt 6 LT can send and receive color-accurate, True-HDR videos in under 0.001 seconds using the set’s included Bolt 6 LT video Transmitter and Receiver.
Key features of the Bolt 6 LT Set include range options designed for a variety of production needs, fast reconnection times, an intuitive, easy setup with the Bolt Manager App for iOS or Android, and consistent, stable connectivity. The Bolt 6 LT series utilizes the 6GHz band to give users better image quality and reduced interference. And when used in high-traffic areas, 6GHz wireless frequency gives Bolt 6 LT users more options for frequency adjustments with 12 new channels. Bolt 6 can also pass metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
Bolt 6 also offers new tools for high-end users, including better visibility over connections and signals, adding confidence to the workflow no matter how challenging the environment. It additionally gives you access to our new Long Range Mode, offering better video quality at longer distances. A 5-pin USB adapter, sold separately, allows for effortless and wireless camera-control setup when using SmallHD Smart Monitors.
The included Transmitter, our most compact design ever, and the Receiver are cross-compatible with the entire Bolt 4K Series – including Bolt 4K, Bolt 4K LT, and the Bolt 4K Monitor Modules – giving you the option to expand your workflow requirements. Link up to 6 receivers to one transmitter, or unlimited receivers when used in Broadcast Mode (available on MAX models).
Bolt 6 LT offers three line-of-sight options: 750 ft., 1500 ft., and the MAX Set, which can be configured for up to 5,000+ ft. Additionally, you can upgrade your set to include Gold or V-Mount Battery plates. And while the Bolt 6 LT Set has both 4K HDMI and 1080p SDI input and outputs, you can also select the Bolt 6 LT HDMI model if your production needs require HDMI only.
Bolt 6GHz HIGHLIGHTS
- 12 new 40MHz wide channels from 5.925 to 6.425GHz
- Enhanced long-range image quality algorithm
- New SDI pattern tool to monitor SDI signal quality
- Pairs with up to 6 receivers, or unlimited receivers when used in Broadcast mode with the MAX models
- Universal compatibility with all Bolt 6 and Bolt 4K Series
- AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing prevents unauthorized access
- Receive Wireless Video up to DCI 4K
- Zero-Delay wireless video (<0.001sec)
- 750 feet of range
- 4K HDR with 10-bit 4:2:2
- Transmit 4Kp30 with HDMI; 1080p60 with SDI
- Gold & V-Mount Battery Plate options
- Available in HDMI-only version
- Range: 750ft/ 228m LOS
- Video Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
* 1x Loop-out 3G-SDI on Transmitter
- Video Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Input Cross Conversion: HDMI to SDI (4Kp23.98/30 HDMI input is scaled and looped out as 1080p23.98/30 on SDI loopout)
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 9 Watts; RX: 11 Watts
- Audio compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 6x 10,3x 3,3 cm / 2.4"x 4.1"x 1.3"
- Dimensions Receiver: 12x 9,4x 2,7 cm / 4.8"x 3.7"x 1"
- Weight: Transmitter: 206g / 7.3oz
- Weight: Receiver: 292g / 10.3oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- Configuration Interface: OSD with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Desktop App (Bolt Manager for OSX & Windows), Bolt APP
- 4Kp23.98/24/25/29.97/30 (HDMI only)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz
- 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- 5.945 ~ 6.425 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Bolt 6 LT 750 TX
- 1 x Bolt 6 LT 750 RX V-Mount
- 2 x Bolt 4K LT RX Battery Cover
- 2 x Screw Flat Head Phillips
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter ¼-20in
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adaptor
- 1 x (Bit 118) 2pin Conn. to PowerTap - 18in/46cm Cable
- 1 x (Bit 718) 2pin Conn. to 2pin Conn. (Alexa) 18in/46cm Cable
- 2 x Ultra Thin HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in/46cm Cable
- 2 x SDI - BNC to BNC Cable, 10in
- 1 x PSU 2pin Conn. to 18W AC Adapter (Int) - 6ft Cable
- 1 x Wooden Camera - Teradek Offset Mount for Bolt 4K LT TX
- 1 x Teradek Case Large - Bolt 6 LT TX/2RX
- 1 x USB Male Type A (Full) - USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable