- Order number: JW5-MB
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
The MultiBurst Pattern Chart with Resolution from DSC Labs is a chart designed for calibrating the focus and resolution on your video camera. Many video professionals consider calibration charts a necessity for optimizing camera performance and the production value of images.
- Central horizontal and vertical resolution gratings.
- Continuous resolution sweeps from 50 to 1200 with identifier every 100 TV LPPH
- Spaces every 200 TV LPPH – simplify analysis when using a waveform monitor
- Corner gratings – useful for checking lens performance.
- Zone plates – helpful in identifying aliasing.
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING SIZES
- JW Junior (17×10")
- SW Standard (21.3×13")
- SRW Senior (24×14.7")
- XW Maxi (40×24")
- SXW Super Maxi (51.5×30.5")