- Order number: PXW-FS7M2K
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor XDCAM camera with Variable ND Filter, E-Mount (Lever Lock), 4K/2K RAW and XAVC recording
E-mount flexibility extended
E-mount offers unsurpassed compatibility with both Sony and third-party lenses. And for FS7 II there’s an all-new lever lock design. Simply put the lens in place and rotate the collar until it locks in place. A lens release lever provides added security. The process of switching lens can be simplified to save time. And of course, the E-mount can take cinema lenses and SLR lenses with a third-party adapter, as well as Sony’s E-mount and A-mount lenses. Whatever your lens requirements, FS7 II has you covered.
Super 35/APS-C power zoom for 4K movies
SELP18110G powered zoom lens delivers optimum performance in Super 35/APS-C movie-making applications, starting at 18-mm wide-angle and extending through an impressive 6.1 x zoom range with a constant F4 maximum aperture. G Lens optical performance suitable for 4K throughout the zoom range.
- Lag-free mechanical manual zoom for high-level, versatile zoom control
- Refined manual focus operation for subtle adjustment
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps keep images blur-free as well as minimizing the need to boost ISO in low light conditions
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for active shooting and when using gimbals
- Reliable in challenging conditions with a sealed design resistant to dust and moisture
- You also have the choice of purchasing the FS7 II on its own or with SELP18110G lens.