- Order number: VN-0036
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
The Voyager NXT utilizes steel casters outfitted with our new aluminum dovetail conversion plates, mounting to the cart quickly and with a much tighter feel. This means its more stable and rolls smoother and quieter than ever before.
The Voyager NXT is manufactured using the same very best lightweight premium materials used on all INOVATIV carts. Constructed of 5052 and 6061 aluminum, composite material and stainless steel hardware, the NXT is built tough. In fact we’ve increased the wall thickness of the up-right stanchion tubes specifically for the NXT to make it stronger. The Voyager NXT is slightly heavier at 86lbs for the 36 and 88 lb for the 42. With the portability and slim profile of the Voyager NXT, you can easily collapse and transport the cart in the back of a compact car, small SUV or simply just save space.
The Voyager NXT does not include our height adjustable top shelf system (SLAS System) nor our premium EVO wheel system. However, at any time you can upgrade to our premium EVO wheel system and SLAS shelving system at anytime. The NXT is already outfitted with the aluminum dovetail making the transition to the EVO wheel system incredibly easy.
Voyager 36 NXT:
- Inner Tray Size: 35”W x 23.25”L
- Collapsed: 39.9”W x 24.7”L x 39.5”H
- Assembled: 39.9”W x 24.7”L x 41.625”H
- Top & Bottom Shelf
- 1 Set Quick Grips
- 2 Accessory Crossbars
- 10″ removable dovetail wheel system with INOVATIV Foot Brakes
- Small Size Payload Capacity: 600 lb. (dependent on cart size selected)
- Fully Collapsible, Fully Adjustable & Tool-Free Design.
- Collapses down to 8.25″ thick with wheels inside.
- Breaks down into a flight-ready travel case with travel handle and built-in transport wheels and built-in transport wheels.
- Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 2 Minutes
- Built Rigid & Stable – Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminum, 40% Glass Filled Nylon Corners & Hinge Brackets, and stainless steel hardware.
- Pneumatic Tires (Air-Filled) & 100% Sealed Bearing Wheels (Extremely quiet and easy to roll).
- Type II Anodizing on all uprights and machined parts.
- Inovativ’s Premium Foot Brake System (Stronger Braking Power, More Ergonomic for applying the brakes than standard foot brakes).
- Adjustable Handles for lifting leverage up curbs, stairs and other inclines.