- Order number: MON-702-TOUCH
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
The 702 Touch is an absolute workhorse monitor for full-time creative professionals. It’s extremely durable without adding bulk, it’s daylight viewable without consuming enormous amounts of power, and it’s 100% DCI-P3 color accurate. With flexible signal options and world-class software tools, the 702 Touch offers ultimate versatility.
Simply stunning Display
The 702 Touch is the perfect blend of brightness, resolution, color reproduction, and power efficiency. Whether in studio or in full sun, the image on this 7-inch touchscreen monitor is simply beautiful.
Flexible signal and power options
With two 3G-SDI inputs, HDMI/SDI cross-conversion, DC power input, and Sony L Series battery bracket (Gold and V-Mount available), the 702 Touch is adaptable to any workflow, large and small.
- 7", 1920x1200
- Brightness: 1500nits
- HDMI and HD-SDI Cross Conversion
- Barrel Power Input (10V-34V, 2A DC) or Battery Bracket (Sony L-Series, V-Mount or Gold Mount)
- Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, Pixel Zoom and more
- Display: IPS LCD, Touchscreen
- Size: 7.02"
- Resolution: 1920x1200, 322 PPI
- Brightness: 1500 Nits
- Color Gamut: 100% DCI-P3 Coverage
- Color Depth: 8-bit Panel with 8-bit Scopes
- Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI, Micro USB
- Output: 1x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI, Headphone Jack
- OS3 Software Suits (Waveform, Scopes, Focus, Peaking, 3D LUTs and more)
- Power: Barrel Power Input (10V-34V, 2A DC) Sony L-Series Battery Bracket
- Bunch of usefull accessories available such as battery brackets, power cables, monitor handles, Power Cords,...