- Artikel-Nr.: STap_1
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
SafeTap connector is a complete re-invention of the existing “PowerTap” it protects your high-end equipment against electric damage.
- Microprocessor-controlled circuit
- Built-in LED for reverse polarity, over/under voltage, short circuits
- Prevents battery from deep discharging
- Perfect accessory for your Teradek, SmallHD, Convergent Design, Astro, TVLogic, ...
- Max. forward current: 8A, 136W
The SafeTap provides user feedback via its multicoloured LED. 8 amps continuous may be drawn from the connector but may have to be slightly de-rated based on ambient temperature, lead length and cross section cable used. A sleep mode is activated at 10V, indicated by a blue light, to guard your battery against deep discharge. This feature prevents your costly power source from draining into the damaging extreme low voltage zone should you inadvertently leave a powered accessory unattended.
The SafeTap was also designed with easy and speedy assembly in mind. Knock-out sections on the left and right side of the housing allow for easy cable exit. Cable strain relief is accomplished via a simple yet effective tie wrap which resists considerable pull-out forces thanks to friction features built into the lower shell housing.