- Artikel-Nr.: 15-0026
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The MK3.1 is a best-in-class 3-channel wireless lens control system for cinematographers and independent content creators. It has an operational range of up to 5000ft (1.5km) and fits seamlessly onto any industry standard camera due to its incredibly small and lightweight motor receiver. Built for the most demanding applications, the MK3.1 controls focus, iris, and zoom with absolute precision using 3 brushless motors that offer faster response, smoother operation, and 4x the service life of brushed motors. Its 4-Axis controller is fully configurable and utilizes FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) over the 2.4GHz band to avoid interference in extremely challenging RF conditions.
The 4-Axis Controller gives you extraordinarily precise control over your lens with 4 mappable axes (knob, slider, 2x wheels) and a rugged chassis that fits comfortably in your hands. Its FHSS wireless system effectively cuts through the toughest interference and transmits latency-free commands over the 2.4GHz band at up to nearly 5000ft (1.5Km). Mounted at the top of the controller is an OLED screen with intuitive menu system for calibration and reference, while the back of the controller features a removable Canon LP-E6 battery, which offers up to 36 hours of continuous runtime.
MK3.1 Motor Driver Receiver
The MK3.1 Motor Driver Receiver is the worldâ€™s lightest and smallest, allowing it to be easily mounted to any industry standard camera. It supports up to 3 motors for FI+Z control (Focus, Iris, and Zoom) and includes an auxiliary port for 2 analog inputs, trigger, and digital serial communication. The system receives commands from any Teradek 4-Axis or 6-Axis Controller at up to 1.5Km (~5000ft) away and includes automatic or manual (softstop) calibration with a proprietary algorithm for torque control and lens protection.
MK3.1 Brushless Lens Motor
The MK.3.1 Brushless Motor is a revolution in wireless lens control, offering superior response, smoother operation, and 4 times the service life of brushed motors. The motor never cogs, sparks, or skips and operates nearly silently, even at high speeds.
- Adjustable motor response for silky smooth to quick and sharp moves
- Drive gear can be mounted on either side
- Lightweight, compact chassis design with super thin and flexible cables
- Support for 15mm/19mm rods with good height adjustment
- Full range of gears available
- 2.2Nm maximum allowable torque
What's In The Box?
- 1 Lens Motor, 15/19mm rod motor bracket, 0.8 lens gear [15-0025]
- MK3.1 4-Axis Controller [15-0001]
- MK3.1 Receiver [15-0030]
- MK3.1 Motor Cable [11-1391]
- MK3.1 DTAP Power Cable [11-1368]
- 2m Controller Wired Mode Cable [11-1413]
- Hard Case [11-1416]
- Receiver rod clamp [11-1439]
- Neck-strap [11-1443]
- LP-E6 Duracell Battery [14-0014-1]
- LP-E6 Travel charger [14-0015]
- 3x White disc [11-1441]