- Artikel-Nr.: 15-0047-M
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
CTRL.3 is a feature-rich, powerful 3-axis wireless controller with built-in lens mapping and data storage. Paired with any SmallHD monitor running OS3, CTRL.3 displays critical lens data as overlays directly on the monitor, allowing camera assistants to pull focus and keep eyes on the image.
Ergonomic Lightweight Design
The controller features a large focus knob, flexible mounting options and an OLED display for critical lens data. Its lightweight ergonomic design makes it extremely easy to take anywhere, and a removable Canon LP-E6 battery offers up to 36 hours of continuous use.
CTRL.3 includes built-in lens mapping, which allows for auto-calibrating lenses to pre-marked focus rings and accessing configurations at any time with the touch of a button. Pre-marked rings cover multiple lenses, saving time on set from manually calibrating after every lens swap.
Pre-marked rings come in Imperial or Metric units.
- SmallHD Overlays
- CTRL.3 includes the lens data overlays on SmallHD monitors running OS3. Get critical follow focus information directly on your monitor including lens focal distance, focal length, iris, zoom and more.
Teradek RT App
Manage, update and configure every piece of your Teradek RT system with the Teradek RT App for iOS. Create lens maps, configure FIZ settings, perform basic camera controls, update firmware and much more all from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
- 3-axis controller for focus, iris, zoom
- Up to 5,000 ft. wireless range.
- Built-in OLED with intuitive menu system.
- Create lens tables and map to pre-marked rings.
- Lens data overlays directly on SmallHD monitors running OS3.
- Compatible with all Teradek RT motors and receivers.