- Artikel-Nr.: 15-0046-
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Single-Axis Lens Control Kit contains everything you need to get started with wireless lens control. It includes a single-axis CTRL.1 hand unit for precision focus pulling, a 2-channel MDR-M receiver, and a MK3.1 motor with additional accessories. Choose between metric or imperial version.
The CTRL.1 is a single-axis handheld controller for precision wireless lens control. Part of the Teradek RT ecosystem, CTRL.1 allows for either focus, iris or zoom control, is compatible with all Teradek RT motors & receiver and will work simultaneously with other RT Units controlling the other axes on the same lens.
CTRL.1 introduces low-latency information overlays showing lens data on SmallHD monitors. Lens mapping and overlaying is an upgrade that can be added on at any time for an additional price. Available in metric and imperial units.
The MDR-M is a 2-axis receiver for focus, iris and/or zoom with an operation range of up to 5000 ft. Its ultra-lightweight design allows it to mount seamlessly to any camera setup, and the built-in 2.4 GHz FHSS radio can cut through the toughest of RF conditions. MDR-M receivers also feature direct integration with RED DSMC & DSMC2 cameras for controlling EF/AF lens/iris with the camera’s internal motors, shutter, ISO, button features (2x magnification, edge, focus assist).
The MOTR.X operates with lightning-fast speed and incredible torque while remaining totally silent. The motor has 6x the service life of brushed motors, 15 and 19mm rod support and interchangeable gears.
Additionally, new in/out motor ports pass data and power, allowing MOTR.X units to be daisy-chained from one motor to the next to reduce cable clutter on your rig.
CTRL.1 introduces built-in lens mapping, which allows for auto-calibrating lenses to pre-marked focus rings and accessing configurations at any time with the touch of a button. Pre-marked rings cover multiple lenses, saving time on set from manually calibrating after every lens swap.
CTRL.3 and CTRL.1 feature the world’s first lens data overlays on SmallHD monitors running OS3. Get critical follow focus information directly on your monitor including lens focal distance, focal length, iris, zoom and more.
- Complete Teradek RT precision lens control kit
- Wireless control of focus, iris or zoom
- Up to 5.000ft of range
- Supports lens mapping (metric or imperial) for precision focus pulling
- Lens data overlays directly on compatible smallHD monitors
- Teradek RT iOS App via Bluetooth, configure FIZ settings, perform basic camera control, create lens maps,…
IN THE BOX:
- 1x Latitude-M Receiver (15-0008)
- 1x Receiver Rail Clamp for 15/19mm rods (11-1439)
- 1x CTRL.1 Single-Axis Controller (15-0043)
- 1x MOTR.X Motor, 15/19mm rod motor breacket, 0.8 lens gear (15-0044)
- 1x Teradek RT Pre-Marked focus Ring - 10" minimum focus
- 1x Teradek RT Pre-Marked focus Ring - 20" minimum focus
- 1x Teradek RT Pre-Marked focus Ring - 3'6" minimum focus
- 1x Teradek RT Pre-Marked focus Ring - 6' minimum focus
- 1x Teradek RT Pre-Marked focus Ring - 10' minimum focus
- 1x Teradek RT Pre-Marked Iris Ring - 1-32
- 1x Additional White disc (Type B) (11-1459)
- 1x Latitude Motor Cable 16in/40cm Straight to Straight [11-1462)
- 1x Latitude DTAP Power Cable (11-1378)
- 1x LP-E6 1600mAh Li-ion Battery (14-0014-1)
- 1x LP-E6 Travel charger (14-0015)
- 1x Firmware License Key Card for TeradekRT With License Key
- 1x Controller Neck-strap (11-1443)
- 1x Mini-USB (5pin) to USB - 18 in Cable (Firmware) (11-1267)
- 1x 5pin conn to USB Micro_0.2m (11-1469)
- 1x 6.5 ft (2m) Controller Wired Mode Cable 5-pin to 5-pin (11-1413)
- 1x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x150mm (11-0808)
- 1x Teradek Case Large - Black with RT Motion Single Channel Controller Set Foam (28-0068-7)