- Artikel-Nr.: PXWZ280-SXS
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
World-leading handheld 4K HDR performance
An all-new 4K 3CMOS 1/2-type sensor with a deep depth of field and class-leading performance provides the pinnacle of 4K HDR performance in your hand. Face Detection AF keeps your subject in focus, while HLG and S-Log3 provide stunning HDR to suit any workflow.
The complete package for professionals
Unpack and shoot from day one. Advanced XAVC-Intra and XAVC-Long for 4K QFHD and HD, plus MPEG HD422, MPEG HD and DVCAM to support any workflow. Familiar Sony control layout and operation minimize training requirements.
World's first 1/2-type 3CMOS Sensor for broadcast 4K
The Z280’s all-new Exmor R™ imager is custom-designed for broadcast 4K acquisition. Its three 1/2-type Exmor R™ CMOS deliver a deep depth of field with superb image quality. Red, blue and green light are independently captured by separate image sensors, contributing to high resolution, high sensitivity of F12 (59.94p) and wide dynamic range. An advanced LSI (featuring intelligent noise reduction and enhanced detail reproduction) delivers remarkably lifelike 4K 4:2:2 10-bit images. Even if you’re delivering in HD, your recordings will capture detail and image texture that HD sensors simply cannot see.
17x professional HD zoom lens with three independent rings with end-stop and large focal length
The PXW-Z280 is equipped with a 17x professional zoom lens able to zoom from 30.3 mm to 515 mm (35 mm equivalent). The 1/2-inch type lens has three independent control rings with end-stop, which allows manual control of focus, zoom, and iris, making for better and faster adjustment.
The image can be enlarged in HD mode up to 34x zoom equivalent while maintaining Full HD resolution, thanks to digital extender.
Spectacular HDR performance
Demand for HDR content is increasing and Z280 offers you a choice of two powerful workflows.
S-Log3 is the proven choice for premium applications where you wish to capture as much data as possible for the ultimate flexibility in grading
Instant HDR Workflow is all about speed. Shoot, edit and view content in Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) to deliver content quickly without compromising on imaging expression and quality of content
Amazingly fast precision auto focus
The PXW-Z280 features newly developed Face detection AF. You can choose between Face Priority AF and Face Only AF. Simply keep the person in frame and, however you move to obtain a better angle, you can be confident the PXW-Z280 will keep your subject in pin-sharp focus.
Built-in electronic Variable ND Filters
Sony’s ground-breaking integration of electronic variable ND Filters into the body of a camcorder enables fast, agile shooting. Moving from shadowy interiors to bright sun-lit exteriors is no problem with PXW-Z280. Unlike conventional optical ND filters, the electronic ND filter on the PXW-Z280 can be controlled from 1/4ND to 1/128ND linearly while ND Filters can be set to fully auto. You can even manually adjust Depth of Field using the iris lens ring, while relying on the PXW-Z280 to maintain constant exposure without changing gain nor shutter speed.
12G-SDI accelerated workflow
Revolutionize your workflow with 12 Gbps content transfer—four times the bandwidth of 3G-SDI over a single cable and ideal for working with highest quality 4K content or speeding through HD content. Sony is the first broadcast manufacturer to build 12G-SDI into a compact handheld camcorder. Once you’ve tried it, you won’t want to use anything else.
Accurate OLED viewfinder
An expansive 0.5-inch high quality OLED viewfinder is perfectly offset for right-eye or left-eye viewing. OLED’s superb accuracy, high contrast, and high resolution (2.36M dot) enables precise manual focus and eliminates any color-breaking phenomenon.
Dual Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe
MI Shoe provides power, signal connections, and coordinated on/off switching to compatible Sony accessories. For example, you can connect and control Sony wireless microphone systems such as the UWP-D11 or UWP-D12 or attach the HVL-LBPC light *Connectors at front and back of camcorder maximize operational flexibility.
*Accessories sold separately. HVL-LBPC light does not draw power from PXW-Z280.
Dual XLR and 4 Channel Audio
The PXW-Z280 offers superior professional audio capabilities with independent volume dials, enabling precision control of external audio inputs, including an MI-shoe attached microphone.
Dual SxS media slots
The camcorder is equipped with two SxS memory card slots, which can record in Simul, Relay, or Back up mode. Simul mode permits simultaneous recording to two memory cards, including simultaneous recordings of MPEG HD exFAT and UDF recordings, ideal for archival purposes. Relay mode automatically switches recording from the first to the second memory card when the first is full to extend recording times. In Back up mode, users can set up the two Start/Stop buttons on the PXW-Z280, one on the grip and one on the camcorder body, to independently start and stop recording on different memory cards while recording in Simul mode.*
*Simul and back-up recording are limited to HD operation
Networked for high mobility
The PXW-Z280 comes with 5 GHz* and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi as standard—simply turn on and log onto your preferred network to enable a host of advanced wireless production features:
- Dual Link Cellular—use two cellular networks in combination to provide an even more reliable network connection. The PXW-Z280 is compatible with standard USB cellular dongles from most networks. (Please check for the most appropriate service provider for your region. Standard network fees will apply.)
- High-quality Sony QoS Streaming to Network RX station (sold separately) and XDCAM air allows images to be streamed live from the camcorder for viewing at a remote location.
- FTP Transfer allows content files recorded with MPEG HD 422/420 proxy feature and other content files shot in XAVC (QFHD/FHD) to be sent over the internet for remote storage on an FTP server even while shooting. In case of signal interruption, the system will automatically resume as soon as connection is restored
- Trimming function is available for both proxy and PGM without need for a PC. Any clip can have its start and endpoints selected to eliminate time wasted transferring unnecessary content
- XDCAM air can upload proxy footage to the cloud from multiple camera operators in the field, so editing can start immediately. Uploaded content can be accessed securely from any location. News teams can even start logging clips while shooting’s still going on, saving even more valuable time when a story’s breaking.
- Wi-Fi/NFC (Near Field Communication) with Content Browser Mobile™** allows the PXW-Z280 to be remotely controlled from a smartphone or tablet computer (iOS 9.0–10.3 or Android 4.4 through 7.1) via a Wi-Fi connection. One-touch authentication is also possible with smartphones that offer NFC connectivity
- Wired LAN port allows you to connect the PXW-Z280 to the Internet with a standard Ethernet cable, allowing files to be streamed or transferred by FTP
*5 GHz support dependent on country/regional regulation. Only PXW-Z280V supports 5 GHz. **The Content Browser Mobile™ application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store. Wi-Fi operation cannot be guaranteed with all smartphones and tablet computers.
High-quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP recordings
XAVC technology is based on the H.264 standard, which provides an exceptionally robust and efficient compression technology. XAVC Intra (frame) compression means that every frame is encoded independent of the other frames – providing a better quality picture, without compromises. XAVC Long GOP applies compression across multiple frames – reducing file sizes, which can make for fast ingest and editing as well as providing budget savings on recording media. The XAVC codec adopts 10-bit sampling for high-definition recording with rich tonal expression.
Broadcast-standard MPEG HD422 and MPEG HD
High-quality MPEG HD422 50 Mbps is fully compliant with the latest EBU recommendations for long-form broadcast production and is widely accepted in broadcasting stations and production houses. This recording capability makes PXW-Z280 ideal for a wide range of different applications, including newsgathering and documentary production.
DVCAM at 25 Mbps in MXF file format
Many broadcasters and production houses still utilize the proven DVCAM format and PXW-Z280 provides support at the flick of a switch.
SxS-1 Memory Card:
Rugged, proven technology to support all the recording features of the XDCAM EX camera lineup 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacity
Read speed up to 440MB/s
Supports EB Streaming between card and Sony camcorders enabling constant 2 way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation.
Enhanced media management with Memory Media Utility:
Memory Media Utility dedicated PC software for Sony memory media products (available from download) provides enhanced media management.
- Interface: ExpressCard/34, PCI Express Gen2
- Read speed: 3.5Gbps (=440MB/s)*
- Write Speed: 1.6Gbps (=200MB/s)* : SBS-64G1C, SBS-128G1C 110MB/s* : SBS-32G1C
- Capacity: 32GB**: SBS-32G1C 64GB**: SBS-64G1C 128GB**: SBS-128G1C
- Model Name: SBS-32G1C, SBS-64G1C, SBS-128G1C
- Operating Temperature: -25℃-65℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃-85℃
- Weight: Approx.27g
- Dimension (W x H x D): Approx.34 x 5 x 75 mm (excluding the projecting parts)