- Artikel-Nr.: C300MKIII
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The next generation EOS C300 Mark III incorporates Canon’s newly developed 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor, with 4K 120p Slow motion, High Dynamic Range and Dual Pixel CMOS AF into the same body as the EOS C500 Mark II.
New 4K Super 35mm CMOS Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
A new developed 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor delivers high resolution image with 16 stops of dynamic range and ISO up to 102,400.
The DGO (Dual Gain Output) Sensor is a newly-developed imaging system that generates high dynamic range and maintains low-noise levels by reading out each pixel with different gains. It combines images using pixels shot with a saturation-prioritizing amplifier for bright areas, and a lower-noise noise-prioritizing amplifier for darker areas.
DIG!C DV7 Image Processor
The EOS C300 Mark III features Canon’s DIG!C DV7 image processor that takes the extensive RAW information captured from the imaging sensor and processes it for output. DiG!C is also the engine behind features such as high frame rate recording, Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor, Dual Pixel Autofocus, Cinema Raw Light Recording, HDR (PQ) output, Electronic Image Stabilization, and proxy recording.
Multiple Recording Formats
Dual card slots enable simultaneous internal recording of 4K Cinema RAW light files (10/12-bit) or 4K XF-AVC files (4:2:2, 10-bit) onto CFexpress cards. A Proxy can also be recorded onto SD card.
Cinema RAW Light: 4K up to 1Gbps or 2.1Gbps at 120fps
XF-AVC: 4K 4:2:2 10-bit up to 810Mbps or 2Gbps at 120fps
LM-V2 4.2" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
The LM-V2 4.3” LCD Monitor is an easy to view touch panel with approx. 2.76 million dots. The monitor easily attaches to the EOS C300 Mark III using included accessories and can be adjusted to different viewing positions. The LCD monitor is capable of displaying both image framing and visual confirmation of camera settings.
4-Channel Audio Recording
Canon EOS C300 Mark III supports up to 4-channel audio recording. Audio input from the camera’s internal microphone, mini mic port, and XLR ports can be assigned to the 4 different audio channels. With Expansion Unit EU-V2, a total of 4 XLR ports are supported.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
For DAF, each pixel in the camera´s CMOS sensor is configured with two photodiodes. Two independent image signals can then be detected at each photosite and compared using phase-difference to provide autofocus with compatible lenses. DAF can survey the scene and recognizes not only whether the subject is in focus or not, but in which direction (near or far), and by how much.
Interchangable Lens Mounts
Canons EOS C300 Mark III ships with EF-Mount which can be easily user swapped (by removing four M3 hex screws) to an optical Lockin EF (EF-C) or PL-mount.
- 4K Super35 DGO Sensor and DIGIC DV7 image processor
- 4K recording 12fps - 120fps in Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC
- 2K (crop) mode recording 12fps - 180fps in XF-AVC
- Sensor-Modi: Super 35mm (Crop) / Super 16mm (crop)
- Pixel: cca. 9,6 Megapixel / 4206x2280
- Effective Sensor area: Super 35mm
* 4096x2160 or 2049x1080 selected resolution: 26.2x13.8mm (29.6mm diagonal)
* 3840x2160 or 1920x1080 selected resolution: 24.6x13.8 (28.2mm diagonal)
- Dual Gain Output (16+ stops of dynamic range)
- Internal 4K Cinema RAW light recording
- 4K 4:2:2 10-bit and up to 810Mbps internal recording
- Dual CFexpress slots
- Supports both Canon Log 2 and Canon Log 3 Gamma.
- Dual Pixel Autofocus with touch screen control
- High Dynamic Range support (SMPTE ST 2084 and ITU-R BT.2100)
- Upload and apply custom LUTs
- Supports 4K resolution up to 60p output via single 12G-SDI cable
- ND Filters 2/4/6 and extended 8/10 stops
- 1.3x and 2.0x Anamorphic Desqueeze
- Same built-in five-axis electronic Image Stabilization as EOS C500 MK II
- Approx. Camerabody weight: 1.750g
In the Box:
- C300 Mark III Body
- LCD Monitor LM-V2
- LCD Attachment Unit LA-V2
- Unit Cable UN-5
- Camera Grip GR-V1
- Handle Unit
- Mic Holder Unit
- Battery Pack BP-A60
- Battery Charger CG-A20
- Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200B
- AC Power Cable
- Shoulder Strap SS-1200
- Extension System Attachment Bracket
- Thumb Rest
- Body Cap
- Allen wrenched bolts