- Artikel-Nr.: PXW-FX9
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Zero Down, No Interest, and Sony Makes Your First Payment
Now’s the best time to get your hands on Sony Cinema products. For a limited time only, take advantage of zero percent financing for 48 months on VENICE, FX9 and related accessories and peripherals to realize your creative vision with Sony.
Realize beautiful 4K imagery with the creative freedom made possible by oversampling a huge high resolution full-frame sensor. Capture every detail from the scene with shallow depth of field and stunning bokeh for a truly cinematic look. 15+ stops of dynamic range and Dual Base ISO enable you to capture every nuance, from subtle shadow detail to specular highlights, with an immaculate color palette.
Capturing the impossible
Make sure your story’s always clear with enhanced Fast Hybrid AF that tracks your subject with unprecedented speed, smoothness, and precision. Its impact is transformative for premium documentary, commercial, and event applications. Your ability to precisely capture your subject’s expression is further enhanced with Sony’s unique Eye AF.*
*Ver2.0 is required.
6K Full-Frame "Exmor R" sensor for stunning picture quality
The camera’s full-frame 6K sensor provides superb recording in DCI 4K*, Ultra HD, and HD resolutions. Powerful image processing with debayering and oversampling ensures image quality beyond the limits of conventional Super 35-mm sensors. The back-illuminated CMOS image sensor also uses Sony’s Exmor R technology for improved sensitivity and noise reduction. Compared to a 4K Super 35-mm sensor, the FX9’s 6K sensor has over twice the surface area while providing a wider angle of view and shallower depth of field.
*DCI 4K (4096 x 2160 at 17:9 recording) requires Ver.2.0 or higher firmware.
Dual Base ISO for stunning images in any light
The FX9 features a base sensitivity of ISO 800, providing the optimal dynamic range for typical documentary applications such as shooting outside or in brightly lit interiors. A secondary High Base sensitivity of ISO 4000 excels in low-light conditions such as early morning and evening shoots while maintaining superb image quality. ISO 4000 is also ideal when using slow lenses. Combining Dual Base ISO with the camera’s electronic variable ND Filter provides superb creative control in almost any shooting environment, with truly next-generation responsiveness to changing conditions.
*ISO 800 and ISO 4000 are used in S-Log3, Cine EI mode.
Selectable Frame Rates in Both Full-Frame & Super 35
Choose your desired frame rate from 1fps up to 180fps* for impressive quick- and slow-motion footage. FX9 creates an immersive image with a wide-angle look and shallower depth of field provided by its full-frame sensor in combination with quick and slow motion. Engage your audience with this new creative look. FX9 also offers a Quality priority setting** that maximizes full HD image quality using full-frame 6K scan mode or Super 35 4K scan mode with advanced oversampling technology.
Super 35 2K imager scan mode prioritizes frame rates, so image quality may be reduced depending on the shooting environment. In this instance, the settings below are recommended.
- Cine EI mode: Set EI gain lower and exposure level higher instead
- Custom/SDR mode: Choose the gamma category setting of Original (S-Cinetone) or STD (STD1 to 6)
· *Up to 120fps with Ver1.0. Full-HD 180fps requires Ver.2.0 or higher firmware.
· **In full-frame scanning mode: selectable at 1–30fps/in super 35 scanning mode: selectable at 1–60fps. Quality priority setting is recommended if desired frame rate is available.
- 6K Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 15 Stops of Dynamic Range, Dynamic HDR
- DCI 4K and UHD 4K up to 59.94p
- HD Recording up to 150/180 fps
- Sony E-Mount
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC-I up to 600 Mb/s
- Auto-HD, AF, 7-Stop ND Filter, 3D LUTs
- Dual Base ISO up to 102,400, HLG Mode
- Dual XQD Card Slots, 2K Imager Scan Mode
- 12G/6G/3G-SDI & HDMI Output up to 4K
Ver.2.0 upgrade is free of charge and available September 10th 2020.
New Features and Improvements:
- Full-frame 4K 60p/50p recording with oversampling (image sensor scan size is around 5K)
- FHD 180fps shooting
- DCI 4K recording
- 16 bit RAW output (with XDCA-FX9)
- Support DWX digital wireless audio receiver (with XDCA-FX9)
- Eye-AF capability
- Support 6G-SDI
- Adds User 3D Look-Up-Table function
- Adds HDR shooting function with Hybrid Log Gamma
- Supports touch-screen operation (regarding some status screens and some settings)
- Increased upper limit of Gain setting
- Supports XLR-K3M with digital I/F
- Image quality improvement at S35 2K mode