- Artikel-Nr.: 501-580
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The DigiCamera Plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and uses a friction system to keep tether cables from pulling out the dainty connectors that most tether cables are equipped with. The friction system is so effective, you can actually carry the camera around by the tether cable. We have made some minor updates that improve the compatibility of the DigiCamera Plate. The size of the three pass-through cable holes have been increased to 0.5″ L x 0.875″ W and have front entrance points in order to use cables equipped with amplifiers. In addition, there are now 2x 1/4-20 and 2x 3/8-16 threaded holes on the top of the DigiCamera Plate so that third party tripod plates can be connected easily.
- Made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Three slot positioning system to fit all DSLR bodies (not compatible with medium or large formate cameras)
- Optional integrated Arca Swiss style tripod quick release plate
- Friction system keeps your tether cable in check so you can concentrate on shooting
- No cumbersome knobs or latches
- Attaching and removing your tether cable takes just seconds
- Made in USA
The Arca Swiss style quick release plate is machined to mate up with the DigiCamera Plate. If you use an Arca Swiss style quick release system, then pairing this plate with your DigiCamera Plate will mean you will always be ready to go whether shooting tethered handheld or on a tripod.
- Constructed of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Anodized Black
- Made in USA