- Artikel-Nr.: 555-101
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Modular Desktop Featuring a Top Drawer and Coated with an Antimicrobial Powder Coat.
The WorkSurface Lite is a one-of-a-kind workstation, very similar to INOVATIV's AXIS WorkSurface Pro. However, the WorkSurface Lite has been slightly modified to meet the unique needs of the medical industry. To begin, the WorkSurface Lite is coated with an Antimicrobial Powder Coat, which reduces the potential for pathogens to survive on its surface. The WorkSurface Lite includes a locking drawer, the rubber handles have been replaced by tapered aluminum coated in Antimicrobial powder coat, and both top surface and drawer carpet has been removed. Lastly, the top deck has a 2.5” cable pass-through hole, and top surface hardware has either been removed or is counter-sunk into the material to improve flatness of the top, working surface for easily wiping down.
Coupled with INOVATIV's unique and Patent Pending vDrop System, the WorkSurface Lite can be mounted to anything that is up to 2″ in diameter. When connected to the AXIS Stand, the WorkSurface Lite can be positioned as low as 34″ and as high as 43″, which is equivalent to a standing desk height. Looking for more height adjustability? Mounting the WorkSurface Lite to the AXIS Pedestal will provide you significantly more height adjustment, as the AXIS Pedestal is a seamless vertical pole with up 54” of connectivity. The WorkSurface Lite is both height-adjustable and able to rotate 360 degrees around a 2” diameter surface. The top surface of the WorkSurface Lite has three edges with no edge on the working side in an effort to provide a flat surface for computer keyboard and mouse accessibility. There are handles on both sides so that you can carry, or relocate the WorkSurface Lite with ease. The back of the WorkSurface Lite features 4 slotted openings to use as either cable pass-through holes or to be coupled with INOVATIV's Blank Plates or Neutrik Plates.
- Modular Desktop Featuring a Top Drawer and Coated with an Antimicrobial Powder Coat
- Includes a locking drawer, tapered aluminum handles coated in Antimicrobial powder coat
- The top deck has a 2.5” cable pass-through hole
- Connects to anything that is up to 2″ in diameter
- When connected to the AXIS Stand, the WorkSurface Lite can be positioned as low as 34″ and as high as 43″, which is equivalent to a standing desk height
- Height-adjustable and able to rotate 360 degrees around a 2” diameter surface
- Uses Patent Pending vDrop System with dual clamps for Quick-Connection and extra rigidity
- Antimicrobial powder coating and Mil-Spec Mil-A-8625 Black Anodizing
- Combo-Locking Top Drawer for storage of forhead thermometers, documents and extra supplies
- Option 2U and 4U Upgrade
Dimensions (WxLxH): 71x 52,3x 20,3 cm
Weight: 12,7 Kg
- WorkSurface Lite with Drawer
- WorkSurface Lite with 2U Station Upgrade
- WorkSurface Lite with 4U Station Upgrade
Material: 5052 and 6061 T6 Aluminum. Stainless Steel Hardware, White Antimicrobial Powder Coat, Anodized with INOVATIV's Triple Anodize 8625 Mil-Spec Process
Ideal for: Producers, Production Companies, Photographers, High-Volume Studios, Small Studios, Large Studios, Camera Rental Houses, Grip and Electric Companies, Digital Technicians, DIT's, Industrial Manufacturer's and Distributors, Warehouse Distribution, Inventory Clerks, Medical Offices, Corporate Offices, Department of Defense
In the Box:
- WorkSurface Lite with Drawer Installed and vDrop Assembly
This document has been composed with the online HTML editor. Use the online visual HTML beautifier will help you a lot while you are working on your articles.