- Artikel-Nr.: SW10003
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Tokina 105mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime Lens with focus scales marked in feet provides an image circle that more than covers full-frame sensors and is designed to provide sharp images even when recording images at 8K resolution. This 105mm focal length lens shares the same form factor, lens gear position, focus rotation, and front barrel diameter as the other Tokina Cinema Vista prime lenses. This makes on-set lens changes a fast and efficient operation. It features a maximum T-stop of 1.5, useful when shooting in low-light situations or when you want to capture that exceedingly shallow depth of field look.
- The 105mm T1.5 prime lens is capable of focusing images on a sensor with full 8K-resolution and features a 46.7mm image circle, which easily covers standard-sized full-frame sensors.
- The use of a 9-blade iris produces a smooth round appearance to out of focus specular highlights. The iris also produces a pleasing bokeh, referring to natural looking out of focus areas of the image. The iris is manual and features smooth movement without click stops for smooth exposure adjustments while recording.
- The lens has markings on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera.
- The lens shares the same front lens diameters and gear positioning on the focus and iris rings as the other lenses in the series, making lens switching quick and convenient. Additionally, the focus ring features approximately 300º of smooth rotation to help facilitate consistently accurate focusing especially when pulling focus during a shot.
- Designed to minimize variations in the angle of view while focusing, a phenomenon known as focus breathing. This feature is extremely important while pulling focus, especially on static shots, where focus breathing is more noticeable.
- Featuring threading on the front of the lens to accommodate 112mm screw on filters. This feature allows the camera operator to add filters over the lens without taking up a filter stage in a matte box.
- Canon EF
- Sony E