- Artikel-Nr.: F200-Optimo
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Angénieux 200mm Optimo Prime F
The Optimo Prime 200mm T2.2 lens from Angenieux is a PL-mount lens that features a fast T2.2 maximum aperture, a replaceable iris blade unit, 320° focus rotation, and user-configurable bokeh.
It shares a matching color profile with the entire Optimo range, including the Optimo zoom lenses. Each lens in the series also features nonlinear zoom and iris, internal glass optical elements, and a rear filter option. Except for this 200mm with a 114mm front, all the Optimo Prime lenses have a 95mm front diameter, making it easy to swap lenses without changing your focus motor or matte box setups.
The Optimo Prime series is part of Angénieux’s latest high-end lens collection and is ideal for demanding productions requiring native cinema design. 70 years after the first Angénieux prime series, the Optimo Prime Series is the result of decades of proven experience and know-how in high precision optics and mechanics. Each lens in the 12 piece series (from 18mm to 200mm) was designed to be incredibly compact and lightweight, most of them at a fast T1.8, with Optimo-class mechanics and feel that embodies the legendary Angénieux look. Based on cinematographer feedback, the series provides meta data (Cooke-I, LDS) and unique user-features such as replaceable iris blade unit, internal glass optical element and rear filter. Three types of sets are available for sale depending on budget and applications: Platinum set with 12 lenses (18,21,24,28,32,40,50,60,75,100,135 and 200 mm), Gold set with 9 lenses (18,21,28,32,40,50,75,100 and 135 mm) and Silver set with 6 lenses (21,28,40,50,75 and 135mm)
- A totally genuine cinema design based on Directors of Photography recommendations
- Several Series in One with customizable lenses (interchangeable iris, internal glass element, rear filter) to express your own creativity
- Optimo performances associated with a very high optical and mechanical quality,
- Famous Angénieux look & perfect match with the new Optimo Ultra 12X,
Based on cinematographer feedback, Optimo primes also provide meta data (Cooke-i, LDS) and unique user-features such as:
- replaceable iris blade unit, user-configurable for bokeh (including anamorphic effect)
- filters to change optical properties, MTF, CCI, etc.
- high-end cinema functionality: constant volume, non-linear iris (as for Optimo Zoom range), non-linear focus (as for Optimo Zoom range), with 320° focus rotation angle, possibility to go ‘beyond’ infinity and close focus, identical colorimetry across the range, matched to OPTIMO Zooms, round bokeh across image plane
- front diameter 95mm for all except the F200 which is 114mm
- Max T-Stop: 2.4
- Minimum Object Distance: 4′
- Front Diameter (inches/mm): 4,50/114
- Image Circle: 1,8/46.31
- Reference (feet/meters): 324785/324889
- Length(inches/mm) From PL Mount: 7.48/190
- Horizontal FOV: 11.5°
- Vertical FOV: 6.5°
- Weight kg/lbs: <2.3/5.07
- Focus Barrel Rotation MOD to Infinity: 320°
- Focus Barrel Rotation end stop to end stop: 300°
- Iris Barrel Rotation: 75°
Angenieux Optimo Prime Series with IOP - Intergrate Optical Pallette. This Video shows the unique features of the Optimo Prime lenses: the interchangeable internal glass element & interchangeable iris.