- Artikel-Nr.: CN8x15
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
CANON CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 CINE-SERVO ZOOM
A wide-angle Cine-Servo lens offering a stunning 4K performance with an 8x zoom plus built-in 1.5x Extender.
Make the whole world cinematic
With outstanding optical performance for HDR, 4K and 8K productions, the CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 supports Cooke /i Technology™, ZEISS eXtended Data™ and EF mount communication. Engage the 1.5x Extender for reach up to 180mm and full coverage for full frame sensor cameras.
A Cine-Servo lens offering great connectivity for any situation
The CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 shoots wide and captures striking video.
- CINEMATIC PRODUCTIONS | Incredible quality and colour
CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 is built to the highest standards demanded by filmmakers
- TV PRODUCTION | Integrate with Virtual Systems
Add the CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 to your next multi-camera production
- LIVE EVENTS | Creativity at its core
With a wide zoom and a 1.5x Extender, the CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 gives you more range
- BROADCAST | Comfort and versatility
A removable servo allows you to operate the lens to your preferred method
Exceptional quality, exceptional clarity
Capture your subject in exquisite edge-to-edge detail with Super35mm or Full Frame Cameras1 while an 11-blade iris produces beautiful specular highlights with cinematic depth-of-field.
Wide-angle with extra reach
The CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 is Canon’s widest Cine-Servo lens, ideal for live events and creative productions. And with a built-in 1.5x Extender, it gives Super35mm sensor cameras greater reach as well as providing full frame sensor cameras with edge-to-edge coverage for large format productions.
Advanced communication and efficiency
The EF mount offers advanced lens communication for precise metadata recording. The lens also supports Cooke /i Technology™ and ZEISS eXtended Data™ communication via PL mount.
Incorporate into Virtual Systems
A 20-pin connector links to the 16-bit encoder for positional information and supports Cooke /i Technology™ as well as ZEISS eXtended Data™, which can be used for XR and Virtual solutions.
Unified Canon colour
Match lenses across Canon’s entire video lens catalogue and deliver organic, warm, pleasing skin tones with accurate and consistent colour.
Lens mount versatility
Available in both EF and PL mount; authorised Canon service centres can change the mount to accommodate different systems and workflows for greater flexibility.
Robust, reliable – and built to perform
Remove the drive unit to operate the CN8x15 IAS S E1/P1 like a traditional cine lens. With a front diameter of 114mm use industry-standard accessories such as matte boxes and follow focus units. The focus ring sports 0.8 and 0.5 pitch gears with improved markings and engravings.
Enhanced Servo Drive Unit
Three 20-pin connectors integrate with Canon’s ZSD-300D and FPD-400D zoom and virtual systems and an electronic display offers precise adjustment and control. Remove the Servo drive for Cinema style operation supporting third-party Cinema accessories.
- 4K, 8K, HDR: Supports High resolution capture and High dynamic range workflows
- Super 35mm and Full Frame: Shoot on different formats with impressive edge-to-edge detail
- EF/PL Mount2: Industry-wide compatibility
- 11 iris blades: Truly cinematic highlights and depth-of-field control
- 15-120mm focal length (22.5-180mm with Extender): Increased reach and format flexibility
- Enhanced Servo drive unit: Includes rocker switch, start/stop record, one-shot AF button and adjustable grip angle.
- Focus, Zoom, and Iris dials: Clear to see markings making adjustments easy in challenging conditions
Specifications in detail
- Zoom Ratio: 8x
- Focal Length: 15 – 120 mm / 22.5 – 180 mm
- Number of Iris Blades: 11
- Minimum Shooting Distance: 0.85 m / 2.8’
- Front Diameter (mm): Φ 114 mm
- Outer Dimensions (W x D x H): 186.7 x 131.7 x 294.9 mm (EF Mount) / 186.7 x 131.7 x 286.9 mm (PL Mount)
- Weight (g): 3.40kg
Maximum Diameter Ratio (T-Number)
- T2.95 @ 15 – 90mm
- T3.95 @ 120 mm
- T4.4 @ 22.5 – 135 mm
- T5.9 @ 180 mm1
- Aspect Ratio 1.9:1
- FULL FRAME (38.1 x 20.1 mm)
- 80.5° x 48.1° @ 22.5 mm
- 12.1° x 6.4° @ 180 mm
Aspect Ratio 1.5:1
- FULL FRAME (36 x 24 mm)
- 77.3° x 56.1° @ 22.5 mm
- 11.4° x 7.6° @ 180 mm
Aspect Ratio 1.78:1
- SUPER 35 (24.6 x 13.8 mm)
- 78.7° x 49.4° @ 15 mm
- 11.7° x 6.6° @ 120 mm
- 57.3° x 34.1° @ 22.5 mm
- 7.8° x 4.4° @ 180 mm
Aspect Ratio 1.9:1
- SUPER 35 (26.2 x 13.8 mm)
- 82.3° x 49.4° @ 15 mm
- 12.5° x 6.6° @ 120 mm
- 60.4° x 34.1° @ 22.5 mm
- 8.3° x 4.4° @ 180 mm
Shooting Range at Closest Approach
- FULL FRAME (38.1 x 20.1 mm)
- 96.0 x 50.6 cm @ 22.5 mm
- 11.6 x 6.1 cm @ 180 mm
- FULL FRAME (36 × 24 mm)
- 90.7 x 60.5 cm @ 22.5 mm
- 11.0 x 7.3 cm @ 180 mm
- SUPER 35 (24.6 × 13.8 mm)
- 93.0 x 52.1 cm @ 15 mm
- 11.3 x 6.3 cm @ 120 mm
- 62.0 x 34.7 cm @ 22.5mm
- 7.5 x 4.2 cm @ 180 mm
1.9:1 SUPER 35 (26.2 × 13.8 mm)
- 99.0 x 52.1 cm @ 25 mm
- 12.0 x 6.3 cm @ 120 mm
- 66.0 x 34.7 cm @ 22.5 mm
- 8.0 x 4.2 cm @ 180 mm