- Artikel-Nr.: MON-FOCUS7
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
FOCUS 7 – 7“, low-profile touchscreen with high production value.
The FOCUS 7 touchscreen monitor represents tremendous value for independent filmmakers and small production teams growing their business. As an expansion to the SmallHD FOCUS monitor lineup, the FOCUS 7 is highly visible and extremely versatile.
Increase visibility without adding bulk
It equips filmmakers with all the benefits of a large on-camera display without making the camera set up feel cumbersome. With a high resolution, daylight viewable LCD, the 7-inch FOCUS monitor is ruggedly built and unexpectedly light. This design detail makes the FOCUS 7 easy to attach to a camera and easy to share with a team member or client on set.
Full-size HDMI input
The FOCUS 7 is a multipurpose, single input on-camera monitor. It has a full-size HDMI input, slightly recessed to keep the connection secure. The FOCUS 7 can support signals up to 4K30 (2160p30/29.97). Real-time 3D LUTs, monitor profiles, and screen overlays can be loaded via a full-size SD card slot. Audio output is also available using the monitor’s stereo headphone jack.
Real time 3D LUTS, monitor profiles and screen overlays via a full-size SD card slot.
Simple 7-inch mounting solution.
Rigging a 7-inch external monitor can be difficult while trying to maintain a low-profile, easy-to-use camera setup. That’s why we’ve made a more robust, 7-inch SmallHD Tilt Arm. Available in our FOCUS 7 Gimbal Accessory Pack, the 7-inch Tilt Arm provides a simple and convenient way to mount the FOCUS 7 on-camera or on-gimbal.
No matter what size SmallHD monitor you’re using, software tools are organized and accessed through Pages thanks to OS3. With the latest version of OS3, users can rename, move, or delete Pages in a flash.
- Brightness: 1000 nits
- HDMI input with up to 4K30 (2160p30/29.97)
- Tilt Arm allow to tilt 180° for viewing convenience
- Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, Pixel Zoom and more
- Panel Type: IPS Touchscreen
- Size Diagonal: 7"
- Resolution: 1920x1200, 323 PPI
- Brightness: 1000 nits
- Input:1x HDMI, Micro USB
- Output: Headphone Jack, 7.2V Power
- OS3 Software Suits (Waveform, Scopes, Focus, Peaking, 3D LUTs and more)
- Power: 1-2x Sony L Series Battery Plate
- Touchscreen for navigating Pagebuilder OS
- Pass through power, for powering cameras from monitor battery
- Sony NP-F, Sony NPF-Z100, Canon LP-E6 and LP-E8, Panasonic BLF19, Nikon EL14 and EL15 battery adapters available.
- Bunch of usefull accessories available such as battery brackets, power cables, sunhood, monitor handles, screen protectors, 7!" C-stand/table stand mount,...