- Artikel-Nr.: 10-0655
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Designed for Professionals
Cube is manufactured in the USA and features 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs. Cube’s rugged aluminum chassis and professional locking 2-Pin Connector connector ensure it’s ready for constant use in any environment.
The Cube 600 series encodes video at bitrates up to 15 Mbps for pristine quality in any application. When bandwidth is limited, adaptive bitrate allows Cube to automatically adjust and stream at the highest quality achievable.
iPad Monitoring for All
Cube 600 supports monitoring on up to 6 devices iOS devices simultaneously so clients, crew, and director can all see the action.
Built-in Color Grading
Support for 33 point 3D LUTs and Pomfort LiveGrade integration allows your creative team to monitor graded footage on set or off. Looks can be applied to the stream itself or controlled independently within the TeraView app.
All New User Interface
Cube's intuitive new user interface makes it easier than ever to configure your device. Pages load more quickly, configuration changes apply instantly, and all encoder statuses are updated dynamically.
Cube’s built-in SD card slot gives you the option to save high quality backup recordings for post-event editing.*
*Recorded video file bitrate and resolution match encoded stream quality.
Test Pattern Generator
A configurable test pattern generator allows you to test your stream without connecting a video source and prevents interruptions if video sync is lost.
- Real-Time H.264 (AVC) Encoder
- Dual-Band 2.4/5.8 GHz WiFi, Ethernet and USB Interfaces
- HDMI and SDI Video Inputs
- Supporte Streaming Resolution up to 1080p30
- Bitrate support up to 15Mbps
- Camera Top Form Factor
- Built-In Color Grading
- On-Board SD Card Recording
- Two-Pin Connector-Type Power Input
In the Box:
- 1 x Teradek Cube 655 Encoder
- 1 x 2-pin Connector to 18W AC Power Adapter
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x SDI Cable (BNC to BNC)
- 1 x HDMI Cable (Full Type A to Full Type A)
- 2 x Wireless Antennas (2dBi 2.4/5.8 Ghz)1 x Hot Shoe Adapter