- Artikel-Nr.: MON-FOCUS-OLED
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
*This product is EOL - End of Life*
Beautiful OLED in a convenient form factor
The FOCUS OLED is a very sharp, wide color gamut, touchscreen monitor that’s easy attach to a camera or rig. Shipping with every FOCUS OLED is the SmallHD Tilt Arm: a lightweight, camera-top mounting solution.
Simple, convenient power
The FOCUS OLED monitor has an integrated Sony L Series battery plate and the unique ability to power popular DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Using the monitor’s 7.2 volt power output and camera specific adapter cables, operators can use one battery to power their camera and monitor for several hours.
Powerful tools at your fingertips
Beyond the impressive hardware features of the FOCUS, is SmallHD OS3: a professional software toolset with an easy to manage, touchscreen interface. High resolution Scopes, Waveform, False Color, Focus Peaking, and real-time 3D LUTs are just some of the tools you can easily customize and access quickly.
- 5.5", 1920x1080
- OLED Display with Wide Color Gamut
- Power the Monitor and your DSLR or mirrorless camera via the Sony L-Series Battery
- Tilt Arm allow to tilt 180° for viewing convenience
- Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, Pixel Zoom and more
- Display: Touchscreen, OLED
- Size: 5.5"
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 402 PPI
- Brightness: 350 Nits
- Inputs: Micro HDMI, Micro USB
- Output: Headphone Jack, 7.2V Power
- OS3 Software Suite (Waveform, Scopes, Focus Peaking, 3D LUTs and more)
- Power: Sony L Series Battery Plate
- Touchscreen for navigating Pagebuilder OS
- Pass through power, for powering cameras from monitor battery
- Sony NP-F, Sony NPF-Z100, Canon LP-E6, Panasonic BLF19 and Nikon EL15 battery packs available.