- Artikel-Nr.: MON503U-SONYDK
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
PageBuilder OS: Quick and easy way to access professional software tools like Focus Peaking, HD Waveform, and 3D LUTs.
HDR Preview and 3D LUT Support
UltraBright monitors feature HDR Preview with 10-Bit ColorEngine and up to 2500 nits. Fine tune your HDR Preview with white point and black point adjustment sliders. Load any 3D LUT via SD card using SmallHD’s ColorFlow 3D LUT engine.
The 503 and 703 UltraBright are the Brightest 5" and 7" monitors in the world while maintaining low power consumption. In addition to LEMO power, Gold Mount, V-Mount and Sony L-Series battery plates are available.
Software That Eliminates Hardware
Pagebuilder OS enables you to send your video signal downstream via the Output Preview page. Any LUTs applied to the Output Preview page will also be mirrored downstream. Easily convert HDMI/SDI signals with Cross Conversion .
HD Scopes with Pixel Accurate Data Analysis
Display up to three, fully customizable Scopes on screen at a time. Utilize Color Picker to show raw pixel values from the displayed video.
Expose with Confidence
Exposure Assist supports both ARRI and Spectrum based false color, with built in IRE guides for reference. Utilize 2x Zebra to warn you when reaching a brightness level of your choosing. This is great for matching exposure across shots and cameras.
Monitor two input sources simultaneously. You can apply LUT’s and tools to each source individually. Great for monitoring A/B cameras or pre and post LUT footage. You can also apply tools to each page individually.
Custom Focus Assist & Peaking Tools
Focus assist creates a bright highlight on in-focus subject matter; highly recommended when focusing on the fly. Focus Peaking increases the image sharpness allowing more detailed focusing. Change your color and intensity of your focus tools.
Versatile Image Framing
Select standard markers and safety areas that can be overlaid on the display as lines or matte overlays with custom opacity level and colors. Default aspect ratios include 4:3, 1.85, 2.39:1, 16:9 and Custom (user selectable).
- 2x Function Buttons + Back Button + Joystick
- Brightness: 2200 nits
- Power via Battey Plates or 12V 2pin Lemo connector
- Rugged milled aluminum housing + Gorilla Glass
- HDMI and HD-SDI Cross Conversion
- HDR Preview and 3D LUT support
- Display: IPS LCD
- Size: 5"
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 443 PPI
- Brightness: 2200 Nits
- Inputs: 2x 3G-SDI (1x output can be switched to input), 1x HDMI
- Output: 1x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI, Headphone
- OS3 Software Suits (Waveform, Scopes, Focus, Peaking, 3D LUTs and more)
- Power input: via 2pin LEMO 12V connector or Battery Plate (Sony L-Series, V-Mount or Gold Mount)
- Sony L-, V-Mount or Gold Mount Battery Brackets available
- Bunch of usefull accessories available such as battery brackets, power cables, sunhood and mounting cage, monitor handles, screen protectors,...
- 503 Ultra Bright On-Camera Monitor
- Sony L Series Battery Bracket
- Sunhood Cage combo for 503 UB
- Neoprene Sleeve 6"-7" Monitors
- Ultra Matte screen protector for 503 UB
- Lemo to Dtap 36" cable
- 12" Thin SDI Cable
- 24" Thin SDI Cable
- 48" Thin SDI Cable