- Artikel-Nr.: MON-CINE7-BOLT4K-VM
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
*This product is EOL - End of Life*
Items can only be purchased separately: MON-CINE7 and 10-2139-7
Small HD Cine 7 + Teradek Bolt 4K RX Monitor Module Integrated Hardware Bundle
This monitor/receiver combination is the perfect pairing for meticulous eyes. RX Module easily attaches to the back of Cine 7. Receive real-time 4K HDR wireless video directly to a 1800nit display with 100%DCI-P3 color gamut. Gain the added benefits of PageOS 4, SmallHD’s powerful internal software toolset; 1:1 Pixel zoom allows operators to utilize added resolution to punch-in and achieve tack-sharp critical focus. Includes Monitor Handles for handheld conversion and a V-Mount Battery Plate capable of battery power pass-through to both RX Module and monitor.
Zero-Delay 4K Wireless Video
Receive images up to 4Kp30 at a line-of-sight distance of up to 750ft (228m) with no image latency (>0.001sec).
Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut. Receive Log-enabled camera signals with wide dynamic range in order to monitor and achieve balanced highlight and lowlight regions with accurate color reproduction.
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal reception over 13x 40MHz frequencies, with upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Faster reconnection times, automatic signal quality switching, and a more robust frequency hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
RX Universal Cross-Compatibility between all Bolt 4K Devices
Receive signal from any Bolt 4K series TX device for expanding workflow requirements.
SmallHD PageOS 4 Software Toolset
User page presets, Focus Assist, frame guides, 4K HDR (PQ) waveforms, improved false color, Color Pipe log conversion, etc. Monitor camera metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags.
Bolt App for Android and Apple iOS
Remotely pair any TX/RX devices, manually designate specific 5GHz channels, and monitor interference with the 5GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Wireless Health analysis tools.
TECHNICAL SPECS: Bolt 4K RX Monitor Module
- Video: Up to 4Kp30 / 1080p60
- Range: 750 feet/ 228 meter
- Inputs: ANY Teradek Bolt 4K Transmitter (Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 150, Bolt MAX, Bolt 4K LT 750, Bolt 4K LT 1500)
- Outputs: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 40Kp30)
- Multicast: up to 6 receivers
- Compatibility: All Bolt 4K Series TX Devices (Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 150, Bolt MAX, Bolt 4K LT 750, Bolt 4K LT 1500)
- Pass-through V-Mount or Gold Mount Battery Plate
- Power in: 2pin Lemo, 10-34V, 2A
- USB: 2x 5pin Connector
TECHNICAL SPECS: SmallHD Cine 7 Monitor
- Display: 7-inch, 1920x1200, Touchscreen
- Brightness: 1800 nits
- HDMI: 1x HDMI In, 1x HDMI Out
- SDI: 1x 3G SDI In, 1x 3G SDI In/Out
- Power in via 2pin (10V-34V, 2A DC) or Sony NP-F Battery Plate or pass-through V-Mount/Gold Mount Battery Bracket
- ARRI Camera Control Interface (Alexa Mini, Amira, Alexa Mini LF) via Ethernet*
- RED Camera Control Interface(DSMC2) via Ethernet*
- SONY VENICE Camera Control coming soon
- HDMI and HD-SDI Cross Conversion
- Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, Pixel Zoom and more
* camera control licenses sold separately