- Artikel-Nr.: MON-2403-HIGHBRIGHT
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Without sacrificing contrast, colour or viewing angle, the 1600nit bright 2403HB makes a great addition to our daylight viewable, Full HD production monitor lineup.
The 2403HB boasts Rec 709 colour and wide viewing angle.
Each panel is colour calibrated before it leaves our doors, so you’re ready to take it to set right out of the box.
DURABILITY MEETS PORTABILITY
The 2403HB weighs just 13.9 pounds; a significant decrease to its predecessor. Its durability and design make it an excellent indoor/outdoor display option for professional teams.
I/O options for the 2403HB include 2x 3G-SDI inputs, 2x 3G-SDI outputs, HDMI input/output, and a stereo headphone jack. Power options include an XLR power input (12-34VDC) and a 2-pin locking power output (12V, 4A).
POWERED BY OS3
INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE TOOLS
With an incredibly fast user interface and professional software toolset, cinematographers can move swiftly as they craft their image. Tools like Exposure Assist with customizable IRE ranges, high resolution/frame rate Waveform, and Dual View are just a few of the high powered, data-driven tools available on the 2403HB.
- 24", 1920x1080
- Brightness: 1600 nits
- HDMI and HD-SDI Cross Conversion
- 12V 2pin Lemo is a passthrough power connector output
- Display: IPS LCD
- Size: 24"
- Resolution: 1920x1080,
- Brightness: 1600 Nits
- Color Depth: tba
- Color Gamut: Rec 709 and wide viewing angle
- Inputs: 2x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI, 1x XLR 4pin 12-34V DC
- Outputs: 2x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone Jack, 1x 2pin LEMO 12V DC @ 4A max
- OS3 Software Suits (Waveform, Scopes, Focus, Peaking, 3D LUTs and more)
- Bunch of usefull accessories available like Table- and C-Stand Mount, RapidRail Mount, Cheese Plate, Screen Protectors, Sunhoods, Power Kits,...
Available Spring 2020