- Artikel-Nr.: 10-0051-V
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Link Pro allows you to combine bandwidth from Ethernet, WiFi, and cellular modems to ensure you have a reliable, high throughput connection to the Internet. That means anybody connected to Link Pro can surf the web, check their email, transfer files, or even stream live video from areas they otherwise couldn’t. Since all of the network connections are working together, the loss of any one link is immediately covered by the others.
The Link Pro is a powerful WiFi router that gives you a robust Internet connection wherever you go. Featuring built-in cellular bonding technology, each router offers rock-solid Internet even in the most remote or WiFi congested locations, allowing you to work from areas you otherwise couldn’t. With the powerful range of up to 1000ft of wireless range you can go even further.
This Link Pro Standalone unit comes with no Teradek Nodes, allowing you to supply your own cellular modems and mounting solutions.
Link Pro combines up to six 3G/4G/LTE modems into a single, robust Internet connection for devices to connect to. This eliminates a single point of failure, allowing you to browse the web seamlessly without any interruptions to your work.
Built to Withstand
Link Pro’s rugged aluminum chassis is built to withstand the harshest of work environments, whether you’re in the studio or on-the-go.
Dual Band 2.4 / 5.0 GHz WiFi
Choose the network that’s right for your environment. Whether you require more range for your work (2.4GHz) or a less-congested band (5.0GHz), Link Pro supports the latest in WiFi standards.
Both Gold & V-mount battery options are available for the Link Pro so it can integrate into any workflow.
A subscription to our Core platform is required to get the most out of Link Pro. With Core, you can leverage multiple cellular data links at one time to surf the web, upload files, stream video, and more. Without a subscription, Link Pro cannot operate over bonded connections.
- All in one complete Bonding Solution for all Network Traffic
- Network Bonding with LTE Modems and High Gain Antennas
- Dual Band 2.4 / 5GHz | 802.11ac WiFi
- 1000ft range
- High Throughput with Quad Core Precessor
- Rugged and Flexible Mounting Options (Gold Mount, V-Mount)
- PoE Power
- Core subscription required for bonding to ghet the most out of Link Pro
- Power Input: 2-pin Circular Locking Connector, 12-24V
- Power Consumption: 19W max + up to 5W USB
- Integrated Gold or V-Mount Battery Plate
- Dimensions: 4,3 x 13.3 x 12 cm / 1.69" x 5.22" x 4.72"
- Weight: 561g/19.8oz
- Mounting: 1x 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 2x 4-40 threaded holes, additional mounting options available
- Http: Feature-rich web UI for configuration and control
- Switches: On/Off and Reset switch
- Expansion: 2x USB 3.0 Type-A
- Status LEDs: Multiple LEDs for device, wireless and network statuses
- Interface: 4x 4-pin locking connectors
Network - Ethernet
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Ports
- Auto MDI-X
Network - Wireless Wifi
- 2x2 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, max 20dBm per chain
- 2x2 5GHz 802.11a/n/ac, max 16dBm per chain
- Frequency Range 2.412~2.472GHz
Network - Encryption
- 802.1x, 802, 11i, WPA2, WPA and WEP
- 64/128 TKIP 128bit AES
What´s In the Box?
- 1 x Link Pro with V-Mount Plate
- 1 x Protective SKB Case - military-standard waterproof hard case with custom foam (13.5in x 9.5in x 6.5in - 34.29cm x 24.13cm x 16.51cm)
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- 4 x 2dBi Wifi 2.4/5.8 GHz Antennas
- 1 x 2 pin conn to 30 watt AC Adapter with International Plugs
- 1 x Lighstand Adapter 1/4-20 inch