- Artikel-Nr.: 10-0654
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Serv Pro is a hardware streaming device that allows up to 10 iPhones, iPads or Android phones and tablets to monitor a video feed in HD over WiFi. Perfect for script supervisors, hair & makeup, classrooms, and documentary shoots, Serv Pro offers a compelling monitoring alternative to zero delay wireless video systems.
Stream over local networks
Serv connects to cameras via HDMI or 3G-SDI and streams over 2.4 / 5Ghz WiFi or ethernet to iOS devices connected to the same network. Each unit supports up to 10 simultaneous connections, whether you connect directly to Serv Pro or to the same wireless access point.
High definition and low latency
Each Serv Pro feed is streamed at 1080p with just a 2 frame delay. The video stream also includes a stereo audio channel that can be enabled or disabled from the Vuer iOS application.
Works harmoniously with Teradek Bolt and Paralinx products
Serv Pro operates on 5Ghz WiFi and is a complementary tool to zero delay wireless systems like the Bolt series. With proper frequency management, these systems will work together without interference.
Professional monitoring with VUER
The VUER application for iOS and Andorid puts an entire cinematographers toolset in your hands, allowing you to use vectorscopes, false color, focus peaking, and more on each Serv Pro feed you’re monitoring. The application is free to use and can be customized to to allow users full or limited access to the toolset.
Monitor up to 4 live feeds at one time
VUER can monitor up to 4 Serv Pro feeds at the same time, all in 1080p and all at the same 2 frame delay.
- Video Inputs: 1 x SD/HD-SDI, 1x HDMI
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP
- Software Or Platform Integration: Pomfort LiveGrade, SpectraCal CalMAN, and more
- Power Input: 2-pin Circular Locking Connector, 6-28V DC
- Power Consumption: 8W, 7W (no WiFi)
- Dimensions:12.1 x 7.6 x 2.8cm / 4.75" x 3" x 1.1"
- Weight: 1329g/11.6oz
- Mounting: Can be mounted horizontally or vertically with 1/4" 20 mounting holes
Supported Input Resolutions
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60*
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080PsF 23/24/25/29/30
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- 480p (for HDMI input only)
- 576 (for HDMI input only)
- *Ingests 1080p50/59/60
- Video ompression: H.246, Baseline, Main and High Profile
- Supported Video Bitrate: 250 Kbps to 15Mbps* [*15Mbps (wired), 10 Mbpx (WiFi)]
- Supported Video Bitrate Details: 5 Mbps/ 4 Mbps/ 3 Mbps/ 2.5 Mbps/ 1.5 Mbps/ 1 Mbps/ 750 Kbps
- Supported Output Resolutions (Configured via VUER App):1920x1080/ 1536x864/ 1280x720/ 960x540/ 480/ 260/ 270
- Test Pattern Generator Support: Supports Custom Test Pattern
- Video Format Conversion Support: Built in Video Scaler and Deinterlacer
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
- Supported Video Transport Protocols: Teradek Streaming Protocol (compatible with Teradek APPs, e.g. Live: Air, Vuer)
- Remote Control: No Core Support
- Software or Platform Integration: Streaming Platforms not supported directly though device but via the Live:Air App
- Http: WebUI for Configuration and Control
- Configuration Interfaces: OLED Display with joystick Navigation buttons and Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Recording Storage: No Recording
- Mobile App: VUER and Live:Air
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 BASE-T Gigabit
- Wireless: WiFi: 2.4/5GHz 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n MiMo
- Rf Channel Selection: Auto with 3 models (2.4 or 5 Ghz), Auto (2.4 GHz only), Auto (5 Ghz only) and Configurable to specific channels
What's In The Box?
- 1x Teradek Serv Pro
- 1 x 2-pin Connector to 30W AC Power Adapter
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x SDI Cable (BNC to BNC)
- 1 x HDMI Cable (Full Type A to Full Type A)
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter
- 2 x Wireless Antennas (2dBi 2.4/5.8 Ghz)