- Artikel-Nr.: 10-1995-1V
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Bolt XT satisfies the needs of the most discerning professionals, from powerful software tools and rock-solid performance to smart power options and backward compatibility.
A key feature of the Bolt XT is its backward compatibility with any Bolt of the same range, Sidekick II / LT / XT, and 703 Bolt, giving users more flexibility building onto their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt XT includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorized receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up. With the Bolt XT line, Teradek has added an integrated NATO rail on the receiver, several 1/4”-20 and 3/8” mounting points, and an ARRI rosette on the transmitter to greatly improve available mounting options.
An all-new aluminum chassis further reduces the size and weight of the Bolt line, with receivers also allowing for integrated pass-through power. Available battery plate accessories include V- or Gold-mount, in addition to bi-directional Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 plates on the Bolt 500 XT. Teradek has also replaced the internal antennas on the Bolt 500 XT transmitter with an external set to enhance wireless performance when operating in environments with large obstacles or heavy interference.
The Bolt XT, like the previous generation, is multicast capable up to 4 receivers and includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek’s proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyzer to keep an eye on interference in your area.
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 3000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt
- Professional software features: 3D LUTs, 5GHz spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection
- Dual input (SDI + HDMI) and SDI loop on the TX
- HDMI and Dual 3G-SDI outputs on RX
- Range: 3000ft/ 915m
- Video Inputs: 1x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 1x HDMI
- Video Outputs: 1x 3G/HD-SDI-SDI (1x Rx and 1x loop-out on TX), 1x HDMI
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCCr 4:2:2, 10bit (8bit when format conversion is enabled), HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 7-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: 7.5 Watts (TX) and 8.5 Watts (RX) (Measured at 1080p60)
- RF Channel Selection: Auto only (NOT configurable)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 2.4 x 6.6 x 10.2 cm / 0.95" x 2.6" x 4.47"
- Dimensions Receiver: 8.9 x 13.8 x 2.4 cm /3.5" x 5.4" x 0.95"
- Weight: Transmitter: 226g / 8oz.
- Weight: Receiver: 376g / 13.3oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10bit color)
- 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10bit color)
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Bolt XT 3000 3G-SDI/HDMI Transmitter
- 2 x Antenna 5dBi WiFi5.8 GHz
- 1 x Bolt XT 3000 3G-SDI/HDMI Receiver
- 5 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1 x PSU 2-Pin Connector to 18W AC Adapter 6ft cable
- 2 x 2-pin Connector to PowerTap 18inch Cable
- 2 x USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B (3ft Length)
- 2 x SDI BNC to BNC 10in Cable
- 2 x HDMI 18" Cable (Type A to Type A)
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
- 2 x Lightstand Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x150mm
- 1 x Panel Antenna Array 5GHz 3x16dBi 2x 14dBi Black
- 5 x N-Male to RP-SMA 12 inch cables
- 1 x Wooden Camera Ultra Arm Mini Monitor Mount (1/4-20 to 1/4-20) with Arm Ball (3/8-16)
- 1 x Wooden Camera NATO Lock Kit
- 1 x Hex L Key 2.5 mm size 3-5/6 inch length
- 1 x Hex L key 3/16inch x 2 13/16inch length
- 1 x Passthrough V-Mount plate factory-installed to RX: 1 V-Mount (female) Battery Plate 14.4V on one side of RX and 1 V-Mount (male) Battery Plate on the other side
- 1 x Protective SKB Case - military-standard waterproof hard case with custom foam (13.5in x 9.5in x 6.5in - 34.29cm x 24.13cm x 16.51cm)