- Artikel-Nr.: 10-1965-V
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
*This product is EOL - End of Life*
The ultimate wireless, zero-delay video system designed for the most discerning professionals. Loaded with powerful software tools, rock solid wireless performance, and integrated power options, the XT line creates a new paradigm for video monitoring. Bolt XT is available in 500 ft, 1000 ft, and 3000 ft models and is compatible with 3rd generation Bolt systems, in addition to the Bolt LT and SmallHD Bolt models.
Unbeatable Wireless Performance
Bolt´s intelligent RF design ensures your video feed is transmitted reliably over the 5GHz band at extreme distances and in challenging environmental conditions.
Every Bolt model is capable of transmitting up to 4 receivers of the same range (or Sidekick) simultaneously.
Bolt XT receivers include a built-in spectrum analyzer, allowing you to detect congestion in the area and determine which frequency is best for your device.
Channel Selection / 20MHz
Bolt 1000 XT and 3000 XT allow you to manually select your 5GHz channel on the fly to avoid interference or abide by local wireless laws. For extremely challenging RF situations, the Bolt XT 3000 can be set to operate over 20MHz to improve wireless performance.
AES 128 Encryption
Teradeks built-in encryption ensures your video footage is impossible to intercept, even if somebody tries to pair an unauthorized Bolt receiver to your system.
- Every 3G-SDI Bolt model supports timecode and start/stop flags from RED, ARRI, Canon, Sony, Panasonic and other cameras.
- Apply the look using Bolt´s integrated 3D LUT technology (Available on Bolt XT, 10K and 703Bolt) using free Bolt Manager software or select from a number of built-in presets using Bolt´s OSD.
- Integrated pass-through power options for both transmitter and receiver. Bolt XT Tx are compatible with Canon LP-E6 or Sony L-Series battery plates. Bolt XT Rx is available with Gol-Mound or V-Mount plates
- All XT and LT Tx include a built-in 3/8” Pin-Loc, while 1000 & 3000 XT Rx include a built-in NATO rail.
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 1000, Sidekick II, Bolt 1000 LT, and 703 Bolt
- Professional software features: 3D LUTs, 5GHz spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection
- Dual input (SDI + HDMI) and SDI loop out on TX
- HDMI and Dual 3G-SDI outputs on RX
In the Box:
- 1 x Bolt XT 1000 HD-SDI/HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x Bolt XT 1000 HD-SDI/HDMI Receiver
- 7 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1 x Integrated passthrough battery plate (female + male V-Mount) for RX
- 1 x 2-pin Connector to PowerTap 18 inch Cable
- 1 x PSU 2-Pin Connector to 18W AC Adapter 6ft cable
- 1 x HDMI 18in Cable (Type A to Type A)
- 1 x SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable 10 inch
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter (3/8"-16)
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Cable (A-Male to Mini-B)
- 1 x Wooden Camera Ultra Arm
- 1 x NATO lock kit
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x150mm
- 1 x Protective SKB Case - military-standard waterproof hard case with custom foam (13.5in x 9.5in x 6.5in - 34.29cm x 24.13cm x 16.51cm)