- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2100
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Bolt 4K elevates the standard for all cable-free workflows. Incredible wireless image quality. Lossless real-time transmission. Enhanced detail with 4K HDR. More reliable, longer range, and a new mobile app for remote configuration.
Bolt 4K transmits full HD and 4K video up to 5,000 ft. at less than 1 millisecond of delay, making it an invaluable tool for focus pullers, aerial cinematographers, gimbal operators, and those capturing tricky shots that only a Bolt system can carry out. Our patented wireless technology produces jaw dropping, 10-bit image quality at every resolution up to DCI 4K, giving you a picture that is so detailed and color accurate that it is practically indistinguishable from an SDI cable.
Next Generation Wireless Technology
Bolt 4K defines an exclusive new category for 4K zero-delay wireless video transmission. The revolutionary technology inside Bolt 4K offers 8x the signal reliability, 1.5x more range, and superior image fidelity compared to previous Bolt models.
Mission Critical Reliability
Bolt 4K’s exclusive technology offers 8x the signal performance and 50% more range than existing systems, making it the most robust wireless system we’ve ever designed.
Unrivaled Video Quality
Our patented RF technology greatly improves image quality across all resolutions and framerates, giving you finer detail and better color reproduction, even if you’re at the system’s maximum wireless range.
True 4K HDR
Monitor every shot in stunning 10-bit 2160p with 4:2:2 chroma subsampling. For cutting-edge HDR workflows, Bolt 4K supports HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards.
Unhackable Image Transmission
Bolt 4K offers the industry’s best protection against prying eyes with AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing. Combined, these two technologies ensure nobody can decrypt your wireless feed or connect another receiver to your system without explicit authorization.
Universal Compatibility & Expanded Versatility
All Bolt 4K transmitters and receivers will be compatible with each other. Bolt 4K can also transmit to 6 receivers simultaneously with no degradation in performance.
Do It All With the Bolt App
Manage every parameter of the Bolt 4K from the convenience of your smartphone. The Bolt App for iOS offers easy access to all of Bolt’s essential features.
Achieve the look you’re after with Bolt’s integrated 3D LUT technology. Select and manage 3D LUTs in the Bolt 4K directly from your smartphone, whether premade or built-in presets.
Pair transmitters and receivers wirelessly and directly through the Bolt App.
Bolt 4K receivers include a built-in spectrum analyzer, allowing you to detect congestion in the area and determine which frequency is best for your devices.
Manually select your 5GHz channel on the fly to avoid interference or abide by local wireless laws. For extremely challenging RF situations, the Bolt 4K can be set to operate over 20MHz to improve wireless performance.
- Video: Up to 4K60FPS
- Range: 750 ft
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0
- Outputs: 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0
- Multicast: Up to 6 RXs
- Compatibility: Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 150
- Range: 750ft/ 228m LOS
- Video Inputs: 1x 12G-SDI (accepts 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, or 3G-SDI), 1x HDMI Type-A (HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4)
* 1x Loop-out 12G-SDI on Transmitter
- Video Outputs: 2x 12G-SDI (accepts 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, or 3G-SDI), 1x HDMI Type-A (HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4)
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Channel Bandwidth: 14x 40MHz wide channels
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 20 Watts; RX: 18 Watts
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 13,2x 9,1x 2,7 cm
- Dimensions Receiver: 11,2x 13,9x 2,7 cm
- Weight: Transmitter: 358g / 12.6oz.
- Weight: Receiver: 432g / 15.2oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
- 14x 40MHz wide channels
What´s in the Box?
- 1 x Bolt 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX
- 1 x Bolt 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter 3/8in
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adaptor
- 2 x HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 2 x (Bit 118) 2pin Conn. to PowerTap - 18in Cable
- 1 x USB Male Type A (Full) - USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable
- 2 x SDI 12G BNC to BNC Cable Length: 18in / 46cm
- 1 x Teradek Case Large - Bolt 4K TX/2RX
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x150mm
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x230mm
- 1 x PSU 2pin Conn. to 30W AC Adapter (Int) - 6ft Cable
- 9 x Antenna 2dBi WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz (Small Antenna)
- 1 x Teradek Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1 x Insert - Product Register
- 1 x Quickstart Guide - Bolt 4K 750/1500