- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2110
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Bolt 4K elevates the standard for all cable-free workflows. Incredible wireless image quality. Lossless real-time transmission. Enhanced detail with 4K HDR. More reliable, longer range, and a new mobile app for remote configuration.
Bolt 4K transmits full HD and 4K video up to 5,000 ft. at less than 1 millisecond of delay, making it an invaluable tool for focus pullers, aerial cinematographers, gimbal operators, and those capturing tricky shots that only a Bolt system can carry out. Our patented wireless technology produces jaw dropping, 10-bit image quality at every resolution up to DCI 4K, giving you a picture that is so detailed and color accurate that it is practically indistinguishable from an SDI cable.
Real-Time 4K Wireless Video
Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to 1500 ft. of range.
True HDR Color
Bolt 4K is compliant with the HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards, making it an invaluable tool on set for HDR workflows.
Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers. Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line.
Transmitter: 1x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x 12G-SDI looping output.
Receiver: 2x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0
Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
Bolt App for iOS
Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm of your hand.
- Video: Up to 4K60FPS
- Range: 1500 ft/ 457m
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0
- Outputs: 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0
- Multicast: Up to 6 RXs
- Compatibility: Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 150, Bolt Max
- Range: 1500ft/ 457m LOS
- Video Inputs: 1x 12G-SDI (accepts 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, or 3G-SDI), 1x HDMI Type-A (HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4)
* 1x Loop-out 12G-SDI on Transmitter
- Video Outputs: 2x 12G-SDI (accepts 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, or 3G-SDI), 1x HDMI Type-A (HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4)
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Channel Bandwidth: 14x 40MHz wide channels
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 20 Watts; RX: 18 Watts
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 13,2x 9,1x 2,7 cm
- Dimensions Receiver: 11,2x 13,9x 2,7 cm
- Weight: Transmitter: 408g / 12.6oz.
- Weight: Receiver: 496g / 15.2oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
- 14x 40MHz wide channels
What´s in the Box?
- 1 x Bolt 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX
- 1 x Bolt 1500 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter 3/8in
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adaptor
- 2 x HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 2 x (Bit 118) 2pin Conn. to PowerTap - 18in Cable
- 1 x USB Male Type A (Full) - USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable
- 2 x SDI 12G BNC to BNC Cable Length: 18in / 46cm
- 1 x Teradek Case Large - Bolt 4K TX/2RX
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x150mm
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x230mm
- 1 x PSU 2pin Conn. to 30W AC Adapter (Int) - 6ft Cable
- 9 x Antenna 2dBi WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz (Small Antenna)
- 1 x Teradek Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1 x Insert - Product Register
- 1 x Quickstart Guide - Bolt 4K 750/1500