- Artikel-Nr.: 10-0759-VU
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Bond Backpack is an all in one professional HEVC/H.264 streaming solution for broadcasters seeking the best in signal reception and video quality.
High Gain Antennas
Wireless reception for Teradek Node modems is greatly enhanced with two high gain antennas attached to the interior of the backpack.
Gold or V-Mount Battery Plate
Choose between Gold-mount, V-mount, or no battery plate for portable power. When your battery runs dry, Cubes internal Li-Ion battery will give you 5 minutes of operation while you swap power sources.
Each backpack supports up to 5 USB or Teradek Node modems, ensuring you have connectivity wherever you go.
Integrated Locking Cables
To keep things tidy, we’ve neatly integrated several locking connector cables to attach your bonding encoder to each Node modem, ensuring your system is always running even if your backpack is dropped or tossed across the room.
AVC Bonding Code
At the heart of the Bond Backpack is the Cube encoder, a High Profile AVC encoder that supports bitrates up to 15 Mbps, both HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs, and a boot-to-live time of just 20 seconds. HEVC encoders are also available. Please see Bond 759.
To keep you comfortable and your gear operating optimally, we’ve integrated a practically silent fan to keep hot air out and cool air in.
Ergonomic, Weather Resistant Design
The Bond Backpack is ergonomic, lightweight, and weather resistant, allowing the camera operator to focus on the content and not on fatigue or damage from the elements. Nylon strips on the backpack’s shoulder straps keep your cables neatly dressed along your shoulder, while the quick release lock on the front offers quick access to both the encoder and battery.
Be sure you select a Node region compatible with the network bands available in the areas you plan to use Node. Refer to the table below:
- North America: LTE FDD Cat 4, Bands 2,4,5,13,17
- EU/Asia: LTE FDD Cat 4, Bands 1,3,5,7,8,20
- JP: LTE FDD Cat 4, Bands 1,3,5,8,19
- SA/AUS: LTE FDD Cat 4, Bands 1,3,5,7,8,28
- North Amraica: HSDPA Cat 24, HSUPA Cat 6, Bands 850/1900
- EU/Asia: HSDPA Cat 24, HSUPA Cat 6, Bands 850/900/1900/2100
- JP: HSDPA Cat 24, HSUPA Cat 6, Bands 850/900/2100
- SA/AUS: HSDPA Cat 24, HSUPA Cat 6, Bands 850/900/1900/2100
FEATURES of CUBE 755:
- Real-Time H.265(HEVC) and H.264(AVC) Encoder
- Dual-Band 2.4/5.8 GHz WiFi, Ethernet and USB Interfaces
- GigE and 2.4 / 5Ghz 802.11ac WiFi built-in
- HDMI and SDI Video Inputs
- Supporte Streaming Resolution up to 1080p60
- Bitrate support up to 30Mbps
- Camera Top Form Factor
- Built-In Color Grading
- On-Board SD Card Recording
- Two-Pin Connector-Type Power Input
- Compatible with T-21, Sencore, and Vitec HEVC decoders
- Compatible with Core transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination.
- Compatible with the Bond expansion module, allowing you to turn your Cube 700 series into a professional bonding solution
FEATURS of Backpack
- Ergonomic, Lightweight, and Weather Resistant
- Nylon strips on the backpack’s shoulder straps keep your cables neatly dressed along your shoulder
- Quick release lock on the front offers quick access to both the encoder and battery
- Weight: ~ 750g
- Dimensions: tba
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Backpack with V-Mount
- 1 x Cube 755 AVC/HEVC Encoder
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi Wifi 2.4/5.8GHz
- 1 x SDI BNC to BNC Cable
- 1 x Bond Expansion Module
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 8 x Antenna 2G/3G/4G Sma Mount
- 1 x 2-pin to PTap 6.5in Cable
- 1 x 4-pin Connector to 4pin Connector 34inch cable