- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2200
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Bolt 4K LT is the newest entry-level wireless video system to be introduced to the Bolt 4K family. Bolt 4K LT devices are fully compatible with all other Bolt 4K devices, are capable of transmitting 10-bit, 4:2:2 HDR video at a range of up to 750 feet, 1500 feet or 5000 feet (with Array Antenna) line-of-sight over the unlicensed 5GHz band, and can multicast 6 receivers simultaneously.
For HDR workflow, Bolt 4K LT supports the HDR-10, PQ and HLG standard and can transport extended camera metadata, timecode and record triggers over the wireless link.
Real-Time 4K Wireless Video via HDMI
Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to 750 ft. of range.
Can transmit wireless video to all ranges of Bolt 4K devices - limited by shortest range device !
True HDR Color
Bolt 4K is compliant with the HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards, making it an invaluable tool on set for HDR workflows.
Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers. Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line.
Transmitter: 1x 3G-SDI looping output & 1x HDMI 1.4b
Receiver: 2x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI 1.4b
Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
Bolt App for iOS
Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm of your hand.
- Video: Up to 4K30FPS (HDMI)
- Range: 750ft/ 228m
- Inputs: 3G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 (4Kp30)
- Outputs: 3G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 (4Kp30)
- Multicast: Up to 6 RXs
- Compatibility: Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 1500, Bolt MAX, Bolt 4K LT 750, Bolt 4K LT 1500, Bolt 4K LT MAX, Bolt 4K LT HDMI, SmallHD Cine7 Bolt 4K Monitor Module,
- Range: 750ft/ 228m LOS
- Video Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
* 1x Loop-out 3G-SDI on Transmitter
- Video Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 9 Watts; RX: 11 Watts
- Audio compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 6x 10,3x 3,3 cm / 2.4"x 4.1"x 1.3"
- Dimensions Receiver: 12x 9,4x 2,7 cm / 4.8"x 3.7"x 1"
- Weight: Transmitter: 206g / 7.3oz
- Weight: Receiver: 292g / 10.3oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- Configuration Interface: OSD with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Desktop App (Bolt Manager for OSX & Windows), Bolt APP
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz