- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2238-7
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Bolt 4K Monitor Module 1500 TX zero-delay wireless video transmitter supports video signals up to 4Kp30 via HDMI with 1,500 feet (456m) of range. Designed for seamless integration with the SmallHD Smart 7 Monitor Series, which includes Cine 7, Indie 7, and 702 Touch. It supports 4K and HDR with faster reconnection times and easy setup with the Bolt App (iOS/Android). Wireless camera control for select cameras is available with a SmallHD license (sold separately), unlocking remote access to run/stop, frame rate, ISO, shutter angle, white balance, internal ND filter, playback clips, and more.
NOTE: Beta SmallHD monitor firmware 4.7.0 or later required for wireless camera control functionality
Integrated Hardware Addition to SmallHD Smart 7 Touchscreen Monitors
The TX Module easily connects to the back of Cine 7 Smart Monitors for a lighter, more streamlined setup.
Wireless Camera Control
Control your camera from up to 1,500 feet away by pairing your Bolt 4K Monitor Module 1500 TX to a Monitor Module RX connected to a SmallHD Smart 7 Monitor.
Compatible SmallHD Smart 7 Monitors include Cine 7, Indie 7, and 702 Touch.
Wireless Camera Control for ARRI Mini, Mini LF, and Amira is now available. Due to the ethernet requirement for ARRI Camera Control, the TX Module must be used with a Cine 7 that has an ARRI Camera Control license installed. The RX Module can be attached to any other Smart 7 monitor. Please ensure your Smart 7 Monitor’s firmware is up to date.
To set up wireless camera control for ARRI, the following hardware and software are required:
- Cine 7 monitor + Bolt 4K Monitor Module TX connected to the camera with ARRI license installed (If you are using two Cine 7 monitors, you can have the license installed on either one)
- Any Smart 7 monitor + Bolt 4K Monitor Module RX on the remote monitor for wireless control
To set up wireless camera control for KOMODO or DSMC2 (coming later this summer), the following hardware and software are required:
- Any Smart 7 Monitor + Bolt 4K Monitor Module TX connected to the camera with any necessary camera control cables
- Any Smart 7 Monitor + Bolt 4K Monitor Module RX on the remote monitor.
- Camera control for KOMODO or DSMC2 installed on either one of the Smart 7 Monitors
Zero-Delay 4K Wireless Video
Transmit video up to 4Kp30 at a line-of-sight distance of up to 1,500ft (228m) with no image delay (>0.001sec). (Receiver sold separately.)
Input: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30)
Supports 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut allowing for wireless on-set HDR monitoring.
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal transmission and reception over 13x 40MHz frequencies. Upgraded hardware provides less signal breakup, faster reconnection times, automatic signal-quality switching, and a more robust frequency-hopping algorithm.
Send Signal to Unlimited Receivers
Supports Broadcast Mode, meaning unlimited receivers can be connected.
Universal Cross-Compatibility between all Bolt 4K Devices
Connect any Bolt 4K RX device, regardless of model or range.
[NOTE: When pairing a Bolt 4K Monitor Module 1500 TX to a Bolt 4K Monitor Module 750 RX — or vice-versa — effective range will be 750ft. 1,500 feet of range is only accessible by pairing a TX 1500 with an RX 1500.]
Transmit metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
Bolt App for Android and Apple iOS
Remotely pair any TX/RX devices, manually designate specific 5GHz channels, and monitor interference with the 5GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Wireless Health analysis tools.
BOLT 4K RECEIVER MODULE FEATURES
- Video: Up to 4Kp30 via HDMI /1080p60 via SDI
- Multicast: Up to 6 RXs
- Range: 1500 feet / 457 meter
- Inputs: HDMI 2.0
- Compatibility: ALL Bolt 4K Receivers (Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 1500, Bolt MAX, Bolt 4K LT 750, Bolt 4K LT 1500, Bolt 4K Monitor Module 750 RX, Bolt 4K Monitor Module 1500 RX)
- 10-bit, 4:2:2 HDR video output
- Powered by Teradeks BB3 chipset
- Camera Control Compatible
- TX Module easily attaches to the back of SmallHD Smart 7 monitors
- One power and video source for both the TX Module and Smart 7 Monitor