- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2160
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
Recipient of Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
The Bolt 4K LT 3G-SDI 1500 TX and Bolt 4K 12G-SDI 1500 RX Kit is a zero-delay wireless video transmission system that supports up to 4Kp30 via HDMI and up to 1080p60 via SDI with a line-of-sight range of up to 1500 feet (457m). Key features include fast reconnection times, stable connectivity, and intuitive setup with a Bluetooth App for iOS or Android. Both devices are compatible across the entire Bolt 4K product family. via HDMI at a line-of-sight distance of up to 1500ft (457m) with no image delay. Key features include increased range, faster reconnection times, easier setup with Bluetooth App for iOS or Android, and more stable connectivity. These devices are cross-compatible with the entire Bolt 4K Family. This set includes both the Bolt 4K LT TX 1500 and Bolt 4K RX 1500.
Zero-Delay 4K Wireless Video
Transmit and receive images at a line-of-sight distance of up to 1500ft (457m) with no image delay (>0.001sec).
Input: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Output: 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Lightweight Body with Versatile Mounting: M3 / ¼”-20
Output: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp60), 2x 12G-SDI (up to 4K60)
*Output is based on signal from TX. The Bolt 4K LT TX included in this kit has a maximum resolution of 1080p60 via SDI and 4K30 via HDMI. The included RX will therefore receive a maximum signal of 1080p60 via SDI
Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut. Sends and receives Log-enabled camera signals with wide dynamic range to monitor and achieve balanced highlight and lowlight regions with accurate color reproduction.
Exceptional Wireless Performance
Reliable signal transmission and reception over 13x 40MHz frequencies. Upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Fast reconnection times, automatic signal-quality switching, and a more robust frequency-hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio-frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
Send Signal up to 6 Receivers
Link up to 6 RX receivers to any 1 TX transmitter to enable multiple points of viewing.
Universal Cross-Compatibility between all Bolt 4K Devices
Send and receive signals between any Bolt 4K series of devices for expanding workflow requirements.
Transmit metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
Bolt App for Android and Apple iOS
Remotely pair any TX/RX devices, manually designate specific 5GHz channels, and monitor interference with the 5GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Wireless Health analysis tools.
*RX output is based on signal from TX. The Bolt 4K LT TX included in this kit has a maximum resolution of 1080p60 via SDI and 4K30 via HDMI. The included RX will therefore receive a maximum signal of 1080p60 via SDI.
- Includes: 1 Bolt 4K LT TX & 1 Bolt 4K RX
- Video: Up to 4Kp30 (HDMI) / 1080p60 (SDI) when using the included TX
- Range: 1500 ft. / 457 m
- Inputs: HDMI 2.0, 3G-SDI
- Outputs: 3G-SDI, 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0
- Multicast: Up to 6 RX
- Compatibility: All Bolt 4K Series TX/RX Devices
Video Format Conversion Support
- Connect an HD source to the Tx and get a 4K signal out of Rx
- Connect a 4K source to the Tx, get HD resolution out of Rx
- You can also mix & match from a single source:
- 4K signal into Tx can be 4K output from 1x Rx and HD output from a 2nd Rx
- Input/output configurations are controlled directly on units or via Bolt 4K app
- Range: 1500ft/ 457m LOS
- TX Video Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω , 1x HDMI 1.4b Type-A receptacle
- TX Video Loop-Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω
- RX Video Outputs: 2x 12G-SDI SMPTE 2028-1 standard/75 Ω (accepts 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI or 3G-SDI), 1x HDMI 2.0 or 1.4 Type-A receptacle
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 9 Watts; RX: 11 Watts
- Audio compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 6,0x 10,3x 3,3 cm
- Dimensions Receiver: 13,2x 9,1x 2,7 cm
- Weight: Transmitter: 206g / 7.3oz
- Weight: Receiver: 358g / 12.6oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- Configuration Interface: OSD with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Desktop App (Bolt Manager for OSX & Windows), Bolt APP
Support Resolutions TX:
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Supporte Resolutions RX:
- 4Kp23.98/24/25/29.97/30 (HDMI only)
- 480p50 576p59.94/60
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz