- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2221
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Bolt 4K LT 3G-SDI TX is a real time wireless video transmitter that supports video signals up to 4Kp30 via HDMI and 1080p60 via SDI at a line-of-sight distance of up to 5000ft (1524m) with no image delay. Key features include increased range, faster reconnection times, easier setup with Bluetooth App for iOS or Android, and more stable connectivity. These devices are cross-compatible with the entire Bolt 4K Family.
Zero-Delay 4K Wireless Video
Transmit images up to 4Kp30 via HDMI and 1080p60 via SDI at a line-of-sight distance of up to 3000ft (914m) with no image delay (>0.001sec).
in Broadcast mode up to 5000ft / 1524m with 4K Array Panel Antenna (Sold seperately)
Input: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Output: 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut. Send Log-enabled camera signals with wide dynamic range in order to monitor and achieve balanced highlight and lowlight regions with accurate color reproduction.
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal transmission over 13x 40MHz frequencies, with upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Faster reconnection times, automatic signal quality switching, and a more robust frequency hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
Send Signal up to 6 Receivers
Link up to 6 RX receivers to any 1 TX transmitter to enable multiple points of viewing.
Lightweight Body with Versatile Mounting
TX Mounting: M3 / ¼”-20
Universal Cross-Compatibility between all Bolt 4K Devices
Send signal to any Bolt 4K series RX device for expanding workflow requirements.
Transmit metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
Bolt App for Android and Apple iOS
Remotely pair any TX/RX devices, manually designate specific 5GHz channels, and monitor interference with the 5GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Wireless Health analysis tools.
- Range: 3000ft / 914m LOS (Standard Mode) & up to 5000ft / 1524m (Broadcast Mode)
- Video Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- Video Outputs - loop-through: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Input Cross Conversion: HDMI to SDI
- Multicast: Connect up to 6 receiver to one transmitter
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 9 Watts
- Audio compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 6x 10,3x 3,3 cm / 2.4"x 4.1"x 1.3"
- Weight: 206g / 7.3oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- Configuration Interface: OSD with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Desktop App (Bolt Manager for OSX & Windows), Bolt APP
- 4Kp23.98/24/25/29.97/30 (HDMI only)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
- 20MHz, 40MHz