- Artikel-Nr.: 10-2200-V
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Bolt 4K LT 750 TX/RX Deluxe Set V-Mount is a real time wireless video transmission system that supports video signals up to 4Kp30 via HDMI at a line-of-sight distance of up to 750ft (228m) with no image delay. Key features include increased range, faster reconnection times, easier setup with Bluetooth App for iOS or Android, and more stable connectivity. These devices are cross-compatible with the entire Bolt 4K Family. This kit includes V-Mount versions of the Bolt 4K LT RX 750 and Bolt 4K LT TX 750, carrying case and other essentials you need to get started.
Zero-Delay 4K Wireless Video
Transmit and receive images up to 4Kp30 via HDMI at a line-of-sight distance of up to 750ft (228m) with no image delay (>0.001sec).
Input: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Output: 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Output: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 2x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut. Send and receive Log-enabled camera signals with wide dynamic range in order to monitor and achieve balanced highlight and lowlight regions with accurate color reproduction.
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal transmission and reception over 13x 40MHz frequencies, with upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Faster reconnection times, automatic signal quality switching, and a more robust frequency hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
Send Signal up to 6 Receivers
Link up to 6 RX receivers to any 1 TX transmitter to enable multiple points of viewing.
Lightweight Body with Versatile Mounting
TX Mounting: M3 / ¼”-20
RX Mounting: M3 / ¼”-20 / ⅜”x16
Universal Cross-Compatibility between all Bolt 4K Devices
Send or receive signals between any Bolt 4K series of devices for expanding workflow requirements.
Transmit metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
Bolt App for Android and Apple iOS
Remotely pair any TX/RX devices, manually designate specific 5GHz channels, and monitor interference with the 5GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Wireless Health analysis tools.
- Video: Up to 4K30p (HDMI) / 1080p60 (HD-SDI & HDMI)
- Range: 750ft/ 228m
- Inputs: 3G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 (4Kp30)
- Outputs: 3G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 (4Kp30)
- Multicast: Up to 6 RXs
- Compatibility: Bolt 4K 750, Bolt 4K 1500, Bolt MAX, Bolt 4K LT 750, Bolt 4K LT 1500, Bolt 4K LT MAX,, Bolt 4K LT HDMI, SmallHD Bolt 4K Monitor Module TX, SmallHD Bolt 4K Monitor Module RX,
- Range: 750ft/ 228m LOS
- Video Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
* 1x Loop-out 3G-SDI on Transmitter
- Video Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω, 1x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- SDI ancillary Data Support: Metadata, TC, start/stop flags from certain camera manafacturers
- Color Sampling: SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10bit / HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay: <0.001sec
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Power Input: 2-pin Connector 6-28 VDC
- Power Consuption: TX: 9 Watts; RX: 11 Watts
- Audio compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- RF Channel Selection: Auto, Manual (Manual available for Non-DFS Channels)
- Dimensions Transmitter: 6x 10,3x 3,3 cm / 2.4"x 4.1"x 1.3"
- Dimensions Receiver: 12x 9,4x 2,7 cm / 4.8"x 3.7"x 1"
- Weight: Transmitter: 206g / 7.3oz
- Weight: Receiver: 292g / 10.3oz
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- Configuration Interface: OSD with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Desktop App (Bolt Manager for OSX & Windows), Bolt APP
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Wireless Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
Wireless DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
In The Box
- 1x Bolt 4K LT 750 TX
- 1x Bolt 4K LT 750 RX with pass-through V-Mount
- 2x Bolt 4K RX Battery Cover
- 7x TX/RX Antenna (2dBI WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz, Small)
- 2x Ultra Thin HDMI Male Typ A (Full) to HDMI Male Type A (Full) Cable - 18"
- 2x 3G-SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable - 10"
- 2pin to 2pin Connector Cable - 18"
- 1x Micro-USB (5pin) to USB Cable - 36" (for Firmware updates)
- 1x 18 Watt AC Adapter to 2pin Connector Cable - 6ft
- 1x Offset Mount for Bolt 4K LT TX
- 1x Light Stand Adapter 1/4"-20
- 1x Hot Shoe Adapter
- 1 x Teradek Case XL