- Artikel-Nr.: Serene
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The Serene is a patent pending two axis spring arm that attaches at the end of the Easyrig (2/2.5/3 or Vario5) arm. It stabilises vibrations and motion errors on the vertical axis that comes from walking or running with the rig. It also stabilises side to side errors in the same scenarios by counter pivoting around it’s center axis. At the same time you have full use of the Easyrig cord extension that will allow you to go from high to low mode while at the same time the Serene will take care of the vertical and side to side stabilisation adding two more stabilised axis to your existing system.
The Serene can take camera setups between 6-19.5 kg, and you can easily fine tune the spring tension without tool. Of course it works great with the Gravity One, but it also works really well for other gimbal rigs like the Freefly MoVI, DJI Ronin, Letus Helix and most other leading gimbal rigs.
- Mounts on any Easyrig arm in the 2/2.5/3 and Vario4/5 series. (For rigs over 16 kg we recommend the Easyrig Standard upper arm and not the Medium +130mm or Long +230mm versions.)
- Serene arm allows for a frictionless boom range of 180mm.
- Easyrig cord passes through enabling high/low mode shooting.
- Two springs cover the payload range of 6-19.5kg.
- Totally reactive at both slow and fast walking/running sequences with push/pull forces of 800g to 1200 g depending on the camera load and gimbal total weight.
- Allows for further accessories like the Serene Extension arm.
- Ships with new Easyrig cord and drilling template that fits all Easyrig 2/2.5/3 and Vario 4/5 support bars.