- Artikel-Nr.: C2560-60L150-F
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
The new OConnor 60L carbon fiber tripod offers a superior lightweight support option for the OConnor Ultimate 2065 and 2575D fluid heads. The tripod combines the benefits of new-age materials with precision engineering to provide a support system that is lighter weight with fast setup features, yet solid enough to carry large film camera configurations.
The Ultimate 2560 Fluid Head Package from OConnor is designed for use with the current crop of digital cinema cameras. Weighing less than 18 pounds, 2560 is capable of supporting camera payloads up to 66 pounds at a 6" center of gravity above the platform, making it well suited for cameras such as the ARRI Alexa in a portable configuration or any lightweight digital cinema camera in a full studio configuration. The head comes packaged with both a Mitchell base and a 150mm ball base adapter with tie-downs for expanded tripod compatibility. It also comes with a large Euro-style quick release for rapid mounting and dismounting of large camera rigs, a pan handle, and a pan handle extension.
Crafted for cine-style shooting, the head design delivers cinema standard positioning of controls, including brakes and rosettes, for easy and intuitive use. The 2560 fluid head also features OConnor's patented sinusoidal counterbalance system for accurate balance at any point in the tilt range. In combination with the step-less, smooth pan and tilt fluid drag, the 2560 delivers control and stability for digital cinema shooters.
- Supports up to 66 pounds at 6" center of gravity above the platform
- Magnesium frame and carbon fiber cover keeps weight under 18 lb
- Cinema standard positioning of controls, including brakes and rosettes
- Sinusoidal counterbalance system
- Stepless pan and tilt fluid drag
- Mitchell base and 150mm ball base adapter with tiedowns
- Euro-style quick release
- Pan handle with pan handle extension